New York

"The Yukon! Canada's frozen gem. Here, our competitors discover the thrill of ice flow jumping, the chill of dog sledding, and the buzzkill of frigid romance. In the end, Bridgette said goodbye -- not that we could understand her. The Yukon! Live the adventure! Where will we dump our remaining competitors this time? Find out right now on Total. Drama... World Tooour!"

"Oh, man. First-class rocks!" Tyler yells out as he eats his oatmeal

"Today, we eat the breakfast of champions." Alejandro agrees 

"Aw, looks at Big O. His fear of flying is so adorable." Izzy coos at a sleeping Owen. Owen rolls off the coach letting a breathless Noah out from under him.

"Ah! Finally! Thanks for not noticing I was missing all night! What am I, Tyler?" An annoyed Noah yells out before Tyler could rebuttal a voice struck them "Hey guys do you mind if I were to take a few blankets back?" You ask as you entered. 

"Hey!" Tyler quickly gets up to help you "Yeah I mean no problem we got lots," He says as he hands the blankets to you. Before you could say 'thank you'. You noticed a crushed Noah on the coach. "Oh my god is he okay..?" you ask running up to check on Noah putting his head on your lap.

When Noah looked up at you he thought he'd died. He saw you as an angel. Little did he know that being under Owen for so long he lacked oxygen making him delusional. "Are you an angel..?" Noah asked holding out his hands to touch your face. You blush at this. Noah had never been this vocal about things. Before you could respond Alejandro pulled you up. "Come on Cariño, let's go drop off these gifts to our competitors, for good sportsmanship," Alejandro says picking up sweets and blankets as he drags you off away from a love-struck Noah. 

--------Noah's Confessional--------

"In no way am I falling for YN, but it is nice to know someone cares about you in another team. This means nothing though. I will win the Million and maybe take YN put to lunch afterward. Yeah, that would be nice... " Noah smiles fondly picturing how much better it would be with just you and him.

--------End of Noah's Confessional--------

As you and Alejandro made your way to Team Victory you started to make conversation "So Alejandro do you have any siblings?" you ask looking at Alejandro's face his eyes showed hatred and hurt. "Yes, actually my older brother Jose. But let's not dwell on him too much Cariño" Alejandro walked faster towards Team Victory "Do you guys not have a good relationship?" You ask again but Alejandro doesn't acknowledge you. Instead, he walks forwards and talks to Team Victory

"Ladies, I took the liberty of smuggling a few things out of first-class." He smiles while you saw Leshawna and Lindsey blush. Alejandro did have that charm to make any human melt in his eyes. Before you could fall deeper into your "analysis" on Alejandro, DJ snapped you out of it "YN? What are you doing here?" He asks confused yet happy "Oh I came to.. ask how you were doing, I heard about your curse back in Egypt." You quickly made up a lie. While it's true you were worried about DJ you weren't here for him. "Oh! That's so sweet! It's been hard, I miss my mama and I've hurt so many animals, and-" DJ starts to cry while awkwardly comfort him "Oh don't be such a crybaby!" Leshawna laughs "We are gonna win this round you'll see!" Leshawna smiles at DJ while Lindsey and Alejandro talk. "Not if we beat you first" You laugh and Leshawna has a competitive glint in her eyes "Oh it's un honey bug" she laughs while you and Alejandro walk away "It was nice talking to you guys again!" you yell back while waving goodbye. You had missed them since Island not to mention you being the mediator between Heather and Leshawna. 

Soon you made it back to your teams and again Alejandro drifted off to charm his way to victory. You just sat back leaning your head to Gwen's shoulder. Watching the fight about to start between Heather and Alejandro. Little did you know Gwen was blushing madly over this interaction. Was it wrong of her to enjoy the scent of your shampoo? She hoped not. You fit so perfectly next to her, your smell was so captivating and your presence was so warm. Gwen couldn't help but smile as she saw Courtney's angry face. As much as she enjoyed being Courtney's friend, Courtney had her chance with you and she blew it. Gwen was not about to make the same mistake. Her thoughts were interrupted by Alejandro.