Germany

"New York! The city that eats the other cities for breakfast. Here, our competitors went to great heights to discover New York's finest, to the bosom of Lady Liberty to the Big Apple's rotten and stinky sewer core. In the end, Team Amazon claimed victory and surprise rewards, which meant no one got booted off, except the meat grinder. We have a lucky number, thirteen competitors, still in the running." Chris Laughs and switches to a German accent "And ve shall see who vill vin ze one million bucks zoon on Total. Drama Woooorld Toooooour!"

"Man... I'm just so sick of having this stupid animal mangling curse." DJ grumbles Leshawna was quick to diminish these thoughts saying "Curse schmoose. The more you believe that trash, the more power it has over you." she explained

"Really? Wow. Maybe you're right." DJ smiles feeling reassured. The curse was probably gone now, right? It was all in his head.

"Six episodes and no eliminations!" Owen chuckles and continues "If we were a steak, we'd be a thirty-two-ounce Porterhouse! And you guys would be a tiny slice of bologna. Hahaha!" He laughs while Alejandro looks annoyed  

"Need I remind you all that we lost the last challenge?" Alejandro sneers at Owen. He was clearly annoyed at the blonde man. Alejandro didn't know what annoyed him more about Owen. The way he called him Al like his older brother Jose, the way he was a slob and was always farting, maybe it was how he was always happy. Alejandro didn't know but he knew he hated the blonde.

"But with you as our leader, nothing is impossible. Heck, I'm not even afraid of flying anymore. Check this out!" Owen started dancing on the plane until the plane started shaking and rumbling 

"Turbule-e-e-e-ence!" Chris's shaky voice came from the intercoms

Everyone started screaming as the planes did flips in the air.

Tyler fell into a corner and had someone land on him "Wha? Oof!" he looked to see you on his lap holding on for dear life as the plane opened up a hole on the side. 

Owen held on for dear life but the hole kept sucking him. Trying to get him out. "Spoke. Too. Ah! Soon! Help! Al, give me an Ale-hand, bro!" Owen yelled 

------Alejandro's Confession------

 Ugh. How dare he pervert the name of Alejandro Burromuerto? And when did YN get here? Ay Dios mio. 

------End of Alejandros Confessionals------

Soon Leshawna and DJ helped Owen not fly off the plane and Leshwana filled the hole with a wooded crate. A seagull that had nested in Owens's head, flew towards DJ who started to panic. "No! Shoo, go. You're not safe with me." He yelled with tears in his eyes.

You finally opened your eyes to see you were on top of Tyler. Both of you looked each other in the eyes for what felt like years before you were pulled off my Alejandro.

------Tyler's Confessional------

"Maybe this is a sign..? Could it be that I had it wrong..? Maybe Lindsay forgetting me was assign that I chose wrong. That YN is the one I was meant to be with? Yeah, she is and I gotta make her mine. Lindsay is a thing of the past!"

------End of Tyler's Confessional------

"Cariño are you okay? What are you doing here..?" Alejandro had genuine concern in his eyes. Because you had tried to sneak into their compartment you bumped your head on the metal wall of the plane when you fell on Tyler. Leaving a small cut on your temple. "I'm fine it's nothing really. I came to share some candy with you guys!" You try to shrug it off and change the subject. But Alejandro wouldn't budge. He picked you up bridal style and sat you next to Noah "Please patch her up" Alejandro stated and left to go bother Heather. How mad would Heather get knowing that her favorite player had just gone to share their spoils. Alejandro smirked he liked your kind heart but now he may even love it.