Paris

"Last time on Total Drama... the contestants experienced every pitfall Peru put forward. They visited some ancient landmarks, hung out with the locals, and DJ kept his animal curse alive by whacking some wee-wee monkeys. Someone's feelings were hurt, and something really weird happened. Team Victory had a victory." Chris announced as he co-pilots the plane. "Ten contestants, one million dollars, loads more exotic locales to destroy, right here on Total. Drama. World Tour!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"I'm glad that Lindsay's team won the last challenge and everything, but her being up in first class and me being back here? Oh, it sucks." Tyler groaned leaning back into his chair. He couldn't get Lindsay off his mind. He knows this won't last with Lindsay so he's trying to make the best of it but he can't and feel guilty. He promised to be with you and you only but you were the safe option he knew you'd be there at the end of the day. Lindsay wouldn't.

"Um, yeah. I know exactly what you mean. When I'm uh, away from Izzy for too long, heh, I get really--" Owen tries to look for a word when Noah cuts him off "Happy because your girlfriend is a complete and total nut job? And I'm not talking tiny peanuts. That girl is a Brazil nut-sized nut job." Noah explains "Ohoho what about your girlfriend Noah" Owen nudges Noah while he raises his eyebrows up and down, suggestively.

"What are you talking about" Noah tries to keep a calm face but he’d spare small glances over to your sleeping form. 

When you fell asleep crying, Chris had carried you to the loser's quarters but couldn't just drop you there himself. He ended up waking you up and you groggily walked towards Noah and fell asleep on Him. Currently, you were sleeping on his shoulder. If it had been anyone else Noah knew he would have gotten mad. But when he woke up to your head on his shoulder. He couldn’t help but smile. Sure his backaches and his body is tired but for you, he would stay like this forever. He could be whatever you needed him to be. 

"Woah dude you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend! Nice!" Tyler looked over at Noah "Who is this girl?" Tyler looked back at Team Amazon "Is it one of them?" Tyler whispered and pointed. Not very quietly 

"What? As if! Why would I be with a loser like him" Heather scoffed. "And I'm with Duncan" Courtney corrected looking off smugly. Courtney was very thankful you were asleep she didn't want you to know she was still with Duncan. Although she hoped to get close to you she still wanted Duncan as a safety net. "So that leaves Sierra and Gwen," Alejandro says purposefully not adding your name. 

"And Sierra is totally in love with Cody," Heather says as everyone turns to see a weeping Sierra "So it's gotta be Gwen!" Courtney exclaims. Looking over at his best friend. “Gwen why didn’t you tell me!!” Courtney asked and Everyone turns to look at Noah who was busy looking at your sleeping form. His eyes sparkled when he looked at you. Anybody could tell that. But Noah just kept thinking of you the way you breathed so calmly, how your eyes slightly twitched, the way you'd murmur certain things it all drove Noah crazy. If only this wasn’t a game. 

Noah wasn't dumb by any chance. He could see you changed a lot from Island and he knew this was not a good chance. Being thrown around as a rebound wasn't healthy for you and it seemed like you were still being treated as a rebound right now. But Noah could wait. Once he or you got the million or were both voted off. Both of you could start new. Without previous contestants bothering you. Without you feeling like the second choice. Because to him, you would always be his first choice.

"Noah I didn't know you liked goth girls" Alejandro commented trying to snap Noah out from staring at you."And here I thought we were teammates." Alejandro wasn't stupid. He knew Noah liked you. That was the problem. If you got confident like how he saw you were back in Island. Alejandro knew he'd lose. Alejandro needs you to stay broken and to depend on him. To be his shield till the end.