Prologue

Celeste

Friday 8:30 pm

I'm not supposed to go out tonight, I planned to stay at home and just relax before the coming hell week but my friends have different plan and here I am currently finishing my make up while my phone keeps on making sounds due to their messages. I'm not gonna open it until I'm done getting ready, magtiis sila kakahintay.

"Hello?"

I groan when one of them started calling me na, bakit ba kasi nagmamadali ang dalawang 'to, no one's even gonna give a fuck if someone's late in a house party. I doubt someone will notice din, everyone's busy drinking and dancing their hearts out.

"Don't hello me you bitch! I swear Celeste Keira if you're not gonna get out of that damn condo of yours in 2 minutes I'll kill you."

I can't help but chuckled when I heard Mila's voice. I like pissing her off so much. Her reactions are always the best. She's one of my sources of entertainment in this boring life. People think this girl is such an angel, an innocent one but little did they know she's the opposite. Looks can be deceiving nga naman.

"At nakuha mo pa akong tawanan. Hurry please lang!"

"Ito na nga. What's with the rush ba? Being late in a house party is not a big deal just so you know." I said while wearing my heels.

"We know. Pero gustong gusto ko na uminom Celeste, I want to get waisted. I wanna get laid as well. Damn it! Mamaya mo na ako daldalin, bumaba ka na dito."

I heard Scarlett's laugh on the other line dahil dun, napunta sa kanya ang attention ni Mila. While they are busy bickering, I got my keys and pouch then get out of my condo. I made sure to turn off all the lights and lock the door.

"I'm on my way. Chill, will you."

"My car's parked already in your condo's parking lot. Bilis!"

AS SOON as we arrived at Guerrero's house, each of us are holding a glass of tequila na. Kakapasok pa lang namin, may nag-abot na agad ng alak. Bunch of people are dancing in every corner of the house, music blasting from the speakers, the DJ hyping up the crowd in the living room.

I grimace after I drank the tequila and hand the glass to the near guy, tinanggap niya naman. Dapat may lime na kasama yun eh.
When Mila saw Madison, the owner of this huge house, hinila niya kami ni Scarlett papalapit dito.

"What a pleasant surprise! An Alvarez in my house party."

I just smiled at her while the other two greet her through kissing her cheeks.

"We manage to get her out of her condo. Why did you throw a house party ba?" Mila replied to her while accepting the drink a random girl give to her.

"I'm so stress with my work these past few days and my best friend needs to unwind so." she winked at Mila then grab me by my waist.

She kissed my cheek. "I'm glad you came, Alvarez." After that, iniwan niya na kami.

"I really want to get laid." Mila suddenly said.

Scarlett and I looked at her then notice she's eyeing someone. I shake my head and shove her, muntik nang matapon yung alak na hawak niya kaya sinamaan ako nito ng tingin.