Wild Love V

Celeste

I woke up early feeling tired. I stayed up late last night, I was so busy reading the folders Austin prepared. Sa sobrang dami ng kailangan kong basahin, I can't sleep na wala akong nasisimulan so I end up reading few of them kahit na sobra yung pagod ko kahapon, even after the hot bath, my feet was still aching.

Another reason why I'm sleep deprived was because of my parents. The call lasted for almost two hours, they asked how my day went, if did I feel overwhelmed and all that stuff. I keep on reassuring them that it was okay, I was fine but kind of tired which I should not have said, it made them worry more so we spent another hour talking because of that.

After I finish my make up, I quickly gather my things and went out of my condo. I have no time to eat, I will be late if magluluto pa ako. I'll just order na lang siguro pagdating ko sa office.

I arrived at Amada's company 7:00 am in the morning. As soon as I get out of my car, a valet ask for my key, and a girl wanting to hold the folders I am holding. I smiled at her despite the confusion and asked,

"May I know who you are?"

I gently nod at her urging her to talk because the poor girl looks anxious due to my sudden question.

"I'm sorry I failed to introduce myself. I'm Lucy Dela Cruz, Ms. Amada assigned me to be your secretary for the mean time, Ma'am Alvarez." and then she bowed.

I gave my key to the valet and greet him good morning as well. I smiled at Lucy and hand her the folders which she quickly accept.

"Nice to meet you, Lucy and please just call me Ms. Celeste, 'Ma'am Alvarez' is too formal."

She genuinely smiled and nod. I'm glad she relaxed. She guided me inside, the employees we passed by bowed at me, I didn't know I am this popular or maybe Amada inform them about my existence. I just keep on smiling at them in return, hoping they won't be like our company's employees.

Their lobby is so spacious, unique forms of chairs are scattered, there's few statue as well and the walls are made of glass. Compared to Fortalejo Corp., the color palette of the entire interior is not overwhelming, it gives the vibe of elegance. The company's logo and name are hanged on the floor-to-ceiling glass wall. Behind the reception desk, there is a corporate digital wall that plays the video of an advertisement of their past collections.

When we arrived at Amanda's office floor, I expect to see her in her office but to my dismay she's not here.

After dropping me off at my condominium's building, we bid each other goodbye after the passionate make out inside her car, I'm really glad her car windows are tinted. I was inside of my condo na when I realized that we didn't exchange phone numbers, how the hell am I gonna contact her now?

I set aside my disappointment, and quickly work my ass off. Just like in Fortalejo Corp., the entire floor is her office, they just put a desk and swivel chair beside hers for me to use. The back of my chair is facing the floor to ceiling glass wall that gives the view of the city. 

An hour of reading these papers, Lucy called my attention then announced that the interior designer of Austin has arrived. We immediately start the meeting after the formal greeting. Zoe is apparently a famous interior designer among the upper class people, meaning she designs the home of millionaires and billionaires. How impressive!

Seconds after I said the details on how I want my office to be, she presented me samples from her portfolio and came up with an almost complete layout plan that perfectly matches my ideas. Now, I get it why she's in demand, the lady is amazingly skilled and highly talented in her field.