Wild Love XII

Celeste

Few hours prior to the chaos
5:45 AM
Amada's penthouse

I woke up albeit reluctantly due to the noise from my phone. I groaned and reached for it on the bedside table, wanted to check if it was the one ringing. I opened my right eye and read the caller's ID.

Mila
Incoming call
...

I groaned upon reading the name. What in the world this woman need for her to call me at this hour? I thought, feeling a little irritated. I cannot recall the time me and Amada stopped pleasuring each other last night, all I know are that I orgasmed for more than I can count and I'm still deadly tired as it feels like I only got to sleep for a few minutes.

"This better be good for you to disturb me this early." I warned right after I answered the call.

"Me and Scarlett had sex last night." Mila stated in panic.

Upon hearing her answer, like a switch, it feels as if the melatonin in my body suddenly at their lowest-sleepiness got kicked out of my system.

"The fuck?", I stated, feeling confounded.

"I know right! We literally fucked!" Mila yelled, in beyond belief.

"How?" I unconsciously massage my forehead as the information's starting to sink in. For all the girls I know, they are the least I expect to do the deed with a woman, much more to each other. How the hell the most straight women I know fucked one another?

"I don't-I can't- like fuck! I don't-I can't remember what happened, it just that, I woke up this morning beside her, naked, clothes everywhere, my pussy swollen, body and head aching, I don't know, just please come here in my condo, I need you. Please!"

The panic, aghast, confusion, and desperation were all evident on the tone of her voice. My poor Mila.

"Okay, I will, please calm yourself down, I will be there as fast as I can. Is Scarlett still there?" I asks as I get out of bed, not minding my nudity.

"No. We did it in her condo, I just ran barefoot till I reached my place." I nodded even though she couldn't see me. It makes sense as they're in the same condominium building. I walk towards the closet, but wait a minute,

"Oh gosh, please don't tell me you were naked."

"Of course not! I found her shirt and.. Gosh! I had sex with Scarlett! I'm wearing her shirt with nothing underneath! Oh My God!"

"Now, now, calm yourself down, I'm on my way to you," I said as I put my clothes on, "so please, drink your water, maintain your steady breathing, and we'll figure something out, okay?"

"Okay, alright, fine.."

"Good, wait for me."

She hesitantly hanged up the call, I sigh as I zip my pants, I really hope we can figure something out. Gosh, I'm feeling dizzy due to the lack of sleep. Once I'm fully clothed, I took my hand bag. Upon checking my appearance in the full length mirror, I walked out of the closet and leans on the door frame as I gazes at Amada who's peacefully sleeping. Despite the noises I made due to the call, she didn't even stir, a sign that she's indeed tired with our escapades last night.