Family

Kura: i mean I'm just saying she's already pregnant
Yujin: what?
Eunbi: how'd you know?
Kura: ya'll been acting a bit crazy lately. Even before the accident. You and Hyewon are always fighting. She's persistent with finishing our project saying we need to get paid already because she needs the money. I also noticed your belly getting bigger.
Yujin: unnie!
Eunbi: first, no one is moving out of this house. We can discuss about the other apartment next time, we don't need to decide now.
Yujin: omg unnie... congratulations

*Eunbi started crying. The 2 sisters hugged their unnie

Eunbi: I swear it's just the hormones 😢 anyways can we not tell the others about this.
Yujin: that you're pregnant?
Eunbi: no, I mean the inheritance and the unit below.
Kura: why?
Eunbi: I think it's a private matter. It should be just between families
Yujin: what about Hyewon unnie, she'll be family soon.
Eunbi: not yet.

Days passed and Hyewon did propose to Eunbi. Eunbi doesn't want to have a grand wedding because her baby bump will be obvious when she wears her dress, so she decided to just register their marriage. Hyewon moved in to their apartment to take care of her pregnant wife.

Eunbi: their twins.... we're having twins!!!
Hyewon: omg... Kura! We need to finish this new game asap. I need to get paid already.
Kura: 😄 Hyewonah calm down will you. Eunbi unnie congratulations.
Eunbi: Hyewonah don't worry about the expenses, I also have money and I'm still working.
Hyewon: that's why I want to get paid already, I want you to quit your day job, I don't think it's healthy for our twins. You should just rest here at home.
Eunbi: I will work until I can still move around. Don't worry will take my maternity leave on my 7th month.
Kura: Hyewon let's go and finish that game. I also need that money to propose to Chaeyeon.
Hyewon: I thought she's pro.... nevermind let's go...

Hyewon almost slipped. Chaeyeon is actually planning on proposing to Sakura next month.

*Fast-forward
Chaeyeon propose to Sakura under the Sakura tree even though it's already summer. They are now planning on their wedding.

Eunbi: congratulations on your engagement

Eunbi: congratulations on your engagement. What's your plan after the wedding?
Kura: unnie, I wanted to asked you if we moved in downstairs?
Eunbi: why?
Kura: I don't think we can all fit in our current apartment. You and Hyewon have your own room, so does Yujinih. I also have my own room, that leaves us with only 1 spare bedroom. You're already pregnant that makes it your twins bedroom. What about my future kids?
Eunbi: you're right. I'm sorry. Let's discuss this tonight with Yujin.

The sisters agreed that Kura will only moved downstairs when they are already pregnant, for the mean time Chaeyeon will have to moved in to Kura's room after marriage.