The Wedding

Eunbi: so when are you coming back?
Kura: that's  the problem, we can't seem to scape this place. At first we thought we'd come back after a week. But right after we talked to my father's doctor we thought we could stay here a bit longer since he only has 3-4 months left.
Eunbi: I'm  so sorry to hear that.
Kura: I just wished I  had spent more time with him.
Eunbi: what about your wedding, it's almost January
Chaeyeon: we're actually considering moving it by June or July next year but...
Hyewon: but?
Chaeyeon: her father asked us last night if we could do the wedding here next month.
Eunbi: what? But it takes time to plan a wedding. I mean the venue, the dress, the cake, the food....
Kura: he said he'd hire someone to plan the wedding. It'll be a simple garden wedding, only friends and family are invited. We've already called Chaeyeon's family, their coming two days before the wedding.
Chaeyeon: so all you have to do is get here and attend our wedding.
Eunbi: sorry girls, I don't think I can travel with the twins this early. I'm  still breastfeeding.
Hyewon: I don't think I can either. Yujin is preparing for her college entrance exam. I'll  ask Minju, I think she's on school holiday until the 2nd week of January so maybe she can be our representative.
Eunbi: will you be able to go back here  after the wedding
Chaeyeon: we still don't know.
Hyewon: Kura  make sure to come back on March, our last client wanted to meet again. The last game we did is now ranking on mobile apps store, I think she wants a new one.
Kura: ok....unnie!
Eunbi: hmm?
Kura: can you turn on the vidcall, I  wanna see my nieces...
Eunbi: nope.... that's what you get for not being here 😆
Kura: 🤦‍♀️ ahhh unnie!
Eunbi: you can see them once you get back here.

*Fast-forward, a week before the wedding, Minju arrived at the house, looking around she saw the garden at the back of the house where the wedding will take place in a week's time.

Minju: they said it's a simple garden  wedding, this is not simple. I didn't know Kura unnie is rich

Minju: unnie 👋
ChaeKura: hey 👋

Chaeyeon suddenly collapse

Minju: unnie! Unnie!
Kura: Chaeyeon!

Kura went inside to get help. They rushed Chaeyeon to the hospital.

Doctor: don't do anything strenuous, it's  not good for the babies
Chaeyeon: babies? What babies?
Doctor: oh, you're  pregnant miss, their twins. Congratulations

Kura almost collapse with the unexpected news but she regained her strength and attacked Chaeyeon with kisses....

Minju: congratulations unnie
Chaeyeon: good thing we're getting married next week at least my dress will still fit 😄
Minju: baby Chaewon and baby Yena will now have baby cousins to play with.
Chaeyeon: Minjuyah told tell the others yet ok, we will surprised them once we get back to Korea.
Minju: ok unnie