CEO Sakura

As advised by her doctor, Chaeyeon rest while everyone is busy preparing for the wedding.
On her birthday her family surprised her.
Chaeryoung: unnie! Happy birthday!
Chaeyeon: what are you doing here? I thought tomorrow's your flight.
Chaeryoung: as if we would missed your birthday.
Chaeyeon: 😢
Chaeryoung: 😄

Chaeyeon didn't tell her parents that she's pregnant, she wanted to surprised them when the kids are born.

The wedding went on smoothly. But most of the guests are from Sakura's father's company. Sakura was introduced one by one to the company's executives. Her father proudly tells them that her daughter is a successful game developer in Korea.

After the wedding, Chaeyeon's family and Minju went back to Korea.

Kura: should we go back there too?
Chaeyeon: I  think you should ask your father, considering his health condition

As expected, they were asked again to stay until Kura's birthday. Meanwhile Chaeyeon's baby bump is getting bigger and bigger everyday.

A week after Kura's birthday her father died, all his assets were transferred to Kura including the management of the IT company.

Hyewon: when are you coming back?
Kura: I  think it will be awhile before we can come back to Korea
Hyewon: what? Why?
Kura: my father just died
Hyewon: oh, I'm sorry Kura.
Chaeyeon: she's also the new CEO of her late father's company
Hyewon: what? Omg, congratulations. Wait, should I just apply to your company instead of meeting the client?
Kura: 😄 Go, and meet that client. We can still develop what game they want. I'm not planning on staying here anyways, I still want to go back to Korea.  We're just waiting for Chaeyeon's doctor to give her clearance to travel then I'll step down as the CEO of the company.
Hyewon: doctor? Why? What's wrong with Chaeyeon? Is she ok?

Chaeyeon showed her babybump to Hyewon.

Kura: She's also advised by the doctor to rest until her 2nd trimester because she's having a sensitive pregnancy, one slipped and she may lose the babies.
Hyewon: babies? omg, congratulations.
Chaeyeon: don't tell your wife just yet, we are planning to surprised you when we get back. Only you and your sister knows, ok?
Hyewon: ok. I'll call you again after I talk to the client.

After a week
Hyewon: Kurayah the client wanted to meet you.
Kura: have you told them I'm in Japan right now
Hyewon: yeah but they insisted, they say they wanted to discuss the new game. I told them they can just tell me the details and I  can relay them to you.
Kura: tell them if they want to meet me, meet me here in Japan and get an appointment with my secretary
Hyewon: should I get an appointment with your secretary?
Kura: huh?
Hyewon: because we are already at the airport right now.
Kura: yah! Hyewonah... what time will you be in Japan?
Hyewon: after lunch maybe
Kura: I'll text you the company's address  and clear my afternoon schedule.
Hyewon: bye.. see you later.... boss 😄

Hyewon called her wife to tell her that she won't be coming home tonight because she's at the airport on her way to Japan, she explained the urgency of the situation. Eunbi was surprised because of CEO Kura.
Since Minju already graduated from college and is currently unemployed, Hyweon asked her to stay over at their place since she's out of the country so she can help Eunbi to take care of the twins.

Eunbi: yah Chaeyeonah, is this why you haven't left Japan yet?
Chaeyeon: I heard it from Hyewon. Congratulations

Chaeyeon was confused, did Hyewon already slipped.

Chaeyeon: what are you talking about?
Eunbi: Hyewon told me she's on her way to Japan to meet you wife, the CEO.
Chaeyeon: ah..really I wasn't aware that she's coming here for a meeting.
Eunbi: well anyways, congratulations again... I hope you don't forget us even though you're super rich now.
Chaeyeon: unnie!
Eunbi: I'm  just kidding. Miss you
Chaeyeon: miss you too... how's the twins?
Eunbi: Minju is playing with them. She's staying over since my wife is over there. She's Hyewon's representative 😄

Sakura and Hyewon met with Yoojung and Doyeon, representatives of Fantagio technology, their client. They agreed to develop the game but since they are working separately, Kura in Japan and Hyewon in Korea it will take some time for the game to be finish.
Before going back to Korea the four ladies went out to have a drink.

A couple of months later

Hyewon went back to Japan unannounced.