Going back

Kura and Chaeyeon agreed to do the wedding by Spring next year just in time for the cherry blossoms. Eunbi would have had already given birth by that time and Minju also graduated from college. They want all their friends to be present on their wedding.

*Fast forward 5 months later, Eunbi is about to give birth anytime soon. Chaekura is also very busy planning the wedding when Sakura receive a call from Japan. Her biological father has fallen ill and is requesting for her only daughter to return home. Sakura and her mom moved to Korea when she was very young after her parents got divorced. She barely speaks Japanese and doesn't even remember what her father looks like.

Sakura: I'm  not sure about this. Eunbi unnie is about to give birth, our wedding is just a couple of months away.
Chaeyeon: but his your father. I know you might feel distant because of what happened years ago but still he is your father. Without him you wouldn't be here.
Sakura: I  cannot go there alone.
Chaeyeon: I'll  come with you, don't worry.
Sakura: what do we tell our friends.
Chaeyeon: the truth, that your father is sick and that he wants to see you.
Sakura: I hope they understand specially Eunbi unnie.
Chaeyeon: I'm sure they will.
Sakura: one more thing, how will I  introduced you to my father?
Chaeyeon: oh yeah right, he doesn't know about us.... do you think he will accept us?
Sakura: I don't know.... ugh nevermind... I'll just tell him the truth that you're my fiancé,  if he doesn't approved then let's just go back here, no problem.

After telling their friends the situation, the two started packing their carry on luggage and went straight to the airport.
They packed light because they don't expect to stay there for too long. They anted to be back to Korea for the birth of Eunbi's twins.

After arriving in Japan a private limousine fetch them at the airport. The two girls were surprised because they weren't expecting anything. Apparently Sakura's father is well off and is known in the IT industry.

Kura: I think I  already forgotten how to speak Japanese. Ottoke?
Chaeyeon: how is Sakura's father? (Speaking in Japanese)
Kura: wow, you really are something Lee Chaeyeon.

Cheyeon learned the language when she started dating Kura, she thought it might come in handy someday. That someday is right now.

Driver: the doctor said he got 3-4 months left. But after hearing that you're coming home, he has gotten better.

Chaeyeon translates what the driver said, but before she finishes her sentence she saw Kura already crying.

Kura: 😢 😢

Chaeyeon hugged her fiancé

Driver: we are here now. Welcome home Miss Miyawaki.
Maid: good evening miss. May I take your bags. Let me escort you to your room.
Chaeyeon: you didn't tell me your rich.
Kura: I don't even remember living here as a kid.
Maid: your father is already asleep, you may see him tomorrow morning. I'll prepare you dinner downstairs, you may come down after you washed up.
Chaeyeon: thank you
Kura: thank you

After the maid left the two girls jumped on the big bed like kids...

Kura: thank you for coming with me, I don't know what I have done if I were alone.
Chaeyeon: I think you need to refresh your Japanese. Earlier you understand what the driver said right? Even before I translated it?
Kura: yeah
Chaeyeon: here watch some Japanese videos while I take a shower.
Kura: ok

Like a switch that is currently turned off, Kura's Japanese went back on. Not fully but she started to understand bit by bit, thanks to her fiancé.

The next day, Kura and Chaeyeon went downstairs to have their breakfast, there they saw a man in a wheelchair facing the garden area.

Maid: good morning miss
ChaeKura: good morning

The man turned around after hearing his daughter's voice. Kura run towards her father and hugged him. 😢 😢

Kura's father: how are you? Let me look at you.
Kura: I'm doing fine. I'm sorry 😢 😢
Kura's father: hey don't cry, it's ok, at least your here now. I miss you so much my daughter. It just sad that we only get to meet when I'm about to expire  😄
Kura: stop it, don't  say that. 😢

Kura eventually remembered her native language upon meeting her father.

Kura's father: stop crying, you're ugly when you cry 😄, anyway where is your  mom? Didn't you come here with her.
Kura: mom died early this year.
Kura's father: what happened?
Kura: plane crash... 😢 so you don't get to leave me too 😢 😢

Chaeyeon saw her fiancé sobbing really  hard, so she stepped forward and held Kura's hand to comfort her.

Kura's father: And who is this beautiful young lady
Chaeyeon: good morning sir.
Kura's father: no, don't call me sir, unless you wanted to be my employee😆
Kura: she's my fiancé, we're getting married next year.
Kura's father: oh really? That's great congratulations
Kura: your not mad?
Kura's father: why? My daughter found the love of her life and is finally settling down, why would I  be mad?

Kura hugged her father once again.

Maid: breakfast is ready.
Kura's father: can asked you girls a favor? My next doctor's appointment is in two weeks. Will you accompany me?

A month later the two girls are still in Japan. They can't say No to what the old man asked...after the doctor's appointment he asked them to stay for the holidays. Minju sent them a message saying Eunbi is now in the hospital about to give birth.

Kura: Minjuyah, how is she?
Minju: she's still in labor.
Chaeyeon: where's your sister?
Minju: she's pacing the hallway of the delivery room as we speak.
Kura: give her the phone
Hyewon: yah! You said you'll be back here by now.
Kura: sorry, I  really am but my father also needs me here.
Hyewon: what do I do? She's still in there, it's  been hours.
Chaeyeon: Hyewonah.... breathe.
Doctor: where's the family of ms. Eunbi?
Hyewon: here! How is she doctor? How's the twins?
Doctor: it was a successful delivery. The twins are very healthy.
Hyewon: thank you doctor
Kura: hey congratulations
Chaeyeon: congratulations
Hyewon: thanks