First day back

Your pov:

Crap i'm late for potions! Why didn't Ginny wake me up,you sigh.You run to get your clothes on and try your fastest to get all dressed and are racing to professor Snapes potions class.Right before you step into class you remember you forgot your stockings."Damn it forgot my tights".You walk into class ten minutes late"oh so glad you could join us today miss y/l/n" Snape says."professor i'm so-","save it "he says as he cuts me off"get your books out class page 394.Were going to be making Polyjuice today."But sir that's advanced potions even for us were only sixth year"Hermione says."Did i stutter miss Granger?I don't think so now turn to page 394!" About 45 minutes and everyone made their Polyjuice and i'm just about to finish mine.*bell rings*"SHITSHITSHIT,TO MUCH WENT INTO IT"i yelled *a boom goes off and i blew up my potion*."Miss y/l/n that is detention at 8 tonight!"I was so pissed i got detention,it isn't my fault the bell messed me up.*hours pass and i'm hanging out in my dorm*it was 7:58*crap,i races to Snapes chambers . I made it just in time"8 right?" i asked,"ah yes almost forgot about you".Sooo what do i have to do ? "you shall re make the Polyjucie"he says.I agree and don't cause a scene,i start working on the Polyjuice and i am doing good so far."good you have blew anything up yet"Snape says."thanks i guess but uh how am i supposed to do this part,the part i messed up?" i ask."ugh cant do anything today can we miss y/n,fine ill show you".Snape comes up behind me having my back touch his stomach,he puts his hand on mine and guides my hand,"now you don't want to go to slow or that is to much and not to fast because that isn't enough"He says."there you have it you just made Polyjuice""Thank you Sev-professor Snape", i say.His body still up against mine i can feel his breathing."You know your uniform requires tights miss y/l/n"he whispers in my ear."i..forgot to put them on",you say to him."five points from Griffindor" then he whispers in my ear "maybe you can earn them back"."Well then go on detentions over", he said loudly.

Snapes pov:

What the hell just happened.I shouldn't have done that,but it didn't feel wrong,is that bad.Bloody hell what did i just do.I haven't bin able to move on since lily and y/n makes me want to.No shes your student you can't no,but then again there is no rule saying you cant sleep with your students.No i cant,fuck i cant ignore her i teach her.Just keep talking to y/n small.

Note:Sorry for it being short