The dream

Your pov:

Wtf snape severus snape trying to get at me,ME oh bloody hell.I mean their ins't any luck with any griffindors here.I don't know maybe i should talk to Ginny about him,no i shouldn't she would tell Hermoine who would tell Harry then Ron etc.Ill just go to sleep just go to sleep.You finally fall asleep then you start dreaming(Note:this next part is your dream)Snape calls you to his chambers,"hello miss y/l/n take a seat my dear",you sit down and snape puts his hands on your thighs."still no stockings i see, you just like to be a bad girl hun",he whispers in my ear.'ye..s' he puts his hand on your clit,"maybe you'll have to teach me to be a good girl then"you say.He rips open your shirt,and now your breast are out in a lace bra."take i off",he says.Make me you say,'fine" he rips your shirt off and your skirt then un clips your bra.Your now sitting there chest all out in a pink lace panties,"mhm..your so.. mhm"he says while unbuttoning his pants.You help him and you suck his :--,one thing leads to another you both starts moaning and things get hot.You both get dresses and he walks you back to your room,"hm maybe that lesson will teach you to be a good girl"he smirks."hm maybe might need another one or two"you say.Goodnight Seve- i mean professor Snape."its Severus and goodnight y/n'

You wake up.Lord have mercy,i cant fall for my professor i just cant!But he's really nice when you get to know him,and hes so cute and handsome and feels like the guy i should try for.But still my teacher,shit i have potions in five minutes! I hurry up and throw all my clothes on and race to class and make it just when the bell rings."ah miss y/l/n you decided to come on time,must not have enjoyed detention"Snape said."oh no i-..your right"i said,crap i almost said something in front of everyone.Class went good today we have five minutes left,everything was all go until Draco spilled his potion on Snapes shoes."miss y/l/n you must want detention again!",snape says loud."but.. that wasnt even me it was Draco!"was not professor all that mudblood!" Draco says."oh hell no you did not just call me a mudblood you stuck up bimbo!'you scream at Draco as you charge at him with you wand.but Severus grabs you and yells "ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU"" five  points from slytherin and ten from Griffindor, detention at seven pm  mr Malfoy  and detention at eight pm ms y/n"he says.My father will hear about this Draco says storming out,Severus finally lets go of you.Y/n...you cut him off"save it"as you storm off to DADA.

Severus pov: Damn it, i upset her but it would be suspicious if i only gave detention to mr Malfoy. This is why i cant have a personal relationship with a student...but i really like her dear lord help me.Oh no but what if.. he cant find out or her life will be at risk until shes dead.I cant let that happen i just cant i lost someone i loved before i cant lose her again.

Your pov: fuck today fuck everyone and everything right now.While you were at lunch Draco throws a note at you.( it is picture of you burning in a fire and says filthy mudblood)" THAT'S FUCKING IT"you scream making the whole room silent.You  get up and punch Malfoy right in the face,Severus runs over and pulls you off him"Whats going on" Professor McGonagal asked.Nothing you tell her "Severus escort ms y/l/n out please" of course he says.You tell Severus to get off you and run out,he runs after you "y/n.. y/n..y/n! he keeps yelling."leave me alone Severus i don't want to talk to you or anyone okay "He pulls you into the closest closet,"please y/n tell me tell me whats upsetting you.You just hug him and start crying,he holds you until you ready to talk."I'm tired sev i'm so fucking tired..i'm tired of not being good enough,pretty enough,smart enough etc"you sob to him."Hey listen to me,you are perfect you are the most gorgeous girl in Hogwarts and you are the smartest person here, you are good enough god damn it please don't think different" he says.You look up at him with a warm smile and wipes your tears away and offers to have lunch with him in his chambers.You tell him okay and you go with him to his chambers and eat some lunch.Severus cancels your detention so instead you go to the bathroom and take a bath.Out of no where the light go out"h..ello is someone there?"you say.You hear someone sit in the bath and the lights go back on and it Severus,"hello my love hope i didn't scare you"he says as he plays with your hair.'bloody hell sev you scare the hell out of me"after that you just lay yourself on Severus.Your bare chest on his,,then you hear a noise"y/n are you in here its Ginny" you say i'm here and quickly push Severus under the water."their you are i've bin looking everywhere for you,well anyways its nine so you better finish up in here" you feel a pinch at your thigh its Severus trying to tell you he needs air."oh okay i will out now Ginny"you say throwing water at her to go.Severus comes up,"sorry darling cant hold my breath that long".Its okay you say but we should go back to our rooms,but goodnight Severus.Goodnight my dear Severus says and gives you a kiss on the forehead.You head back up to your room and Ginny was waiting up for you."their you are,i was getting worried you would be seen by Professor McGonagil or Professor Snape".Im here aren't i never get caught Ginny,you say to her.You finally go to sleep and have the same exact dream as you did the night before,"sev...sev..sev you keep calling his name in your sleep."y/n are you ok and who's sev..Severus as in Professor Snape?"Hermoine asked.Oh i was saying that in my sleep?And no uh i had an old boyfriend from home his name was uh Sever.

(hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,and if their is any miss spelling im sorry i tried my best)