Bad One You Are

Your pov: We started walking to his chambers i opened the door and start walk he closes the door and says "excuse me darling".I just keep walking he grabs me and pins me against the wall"You haven't bin behaving darling,whats my name he ask"."daddy daddy daddy",you say smirking."very good now why don't we get that dress off"he takes my dress off then rips my corset open.I take off his black robe,and then his back shirt,then his white shirt.we leave our clothes out their and go into his chamber,he closes the door you both are on his bed both naked.You tell him you want him,"are you sure i wont be mad if you don't want too"He says to me."i want you to be the one to take my virginity Severus i've waited for the right person and i love you"."I love you too darling your the best thing that's ever happened to me",and he starts going slow"are you okay?'He ask,Yes my love and he keeps going and you kiss him. Its about thirty mins later and now your just laying your bare chest on his."Goodnight my love, i love you", Severus says to you a he kisses your forehead and closes his eyes."Goodnight my dear i love you too".

Severus Pov: I cant believe i found someone i'm this crazy about,i truly love y/n with everything in me. I want to grow old with her marry her and have kids with her.I cant wait for our future together with her

Your Pov: Last night was the best Christmas Eve ever, just falling asleep cuddling him and waking up on his is the best feeling ever.I started to hear a knock on the door so i put my robe on and went to answer it,"Oh Professor Dumboldore.. i'm i'm sorry for the uh mess we left out their".Jesus our clothes were out their all over the floor my bra corset oh lord."Nothing to worry about ms y/l/n,Is Severus awake me and Professor McGonagal need a word if you don't mind".Please come in you tell them."Severus darling Headmaster and McGonagal need a word",You tell him as you help put his robe on him."Thank you my love,headmaster you wished to speak with me".They go outside the door McGonagal stays in with me they are whispering and i cant hear a word their saying."Nothing to worry about dear just Hogwarts business",McGongal says to me.Oh of course i say,would you like some tea, i ask her."Sure,thank you"

Severus Pov: You wished to see me headmaster?"Severus...he knows,i'm sorry i tried my hardest for him not to know".He...he knows,the dark lord knows,Severus said in shock."I'm sorry Severus you put your faith in the wrong person".No no no i lost the love of my life because you couldn't keep her safe,im not losing again..I'M NOT LOSING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE,Severus yelled.

Your Pov: Do you think their okay professor,you ask her."I uh yes their just fine no need to worry.You go near the door to overhear them"Albus i beg of you i will do anything to keep her safe anything".You open the door"Sev.. i know it doesn't seem it but i can take care of myself you can watch over me it's gonna be okay please don't worry",you say to him as giving him a hug. Sev you will be my love, my world i'm not leaving you."But if you loved me you would let me do this and protect you",he says."After all this and you still love me y/n",he ask you."Always",you say hold him and give him a kiss on the forehead."We will continue this later headmaster?","Severus..I will be okay their is no need to finish that conversation okay?",you tell him."Well miss   y/n trains leaving soon to go home for break i would assume you don't want to miss it",headmaster says to me.Yes, i should ill be back before i leave Sev.(You walk up to your room to pack,I was gonna to say you can choose your family but i found it difficult to write not knowing who your mother and father is so i'm sorry for that, but your father is Sirius Black, you don't know your mother but Molly looks out for you like she does harry).You go back to Severus chambers and go to say goodbye,"you know Sev it would mean a lot if you came with me and we told my father about us".Darling i don't think me and your father get along very well,even though were in the order a phoenix together,he says to me.And i know molly like your mother but she would be very pissed at the both of us but more me,"I don't care please,they need to know how important you are to me and i don't give a damn if they don't approve".Very well darling he tells you.You run over and hug him and give him a kiss on his forehead.He decided to take the train with you and sat with ron hermoine harry and yourself.You all finally there and molly comes to get you guys from platform 9 3/4 from king cross station,"Severus?".Hello molly, he says to her."y/n wanted to tell the family about us...".Molly was quiet and just well let's go everyone dinner shall be waiting.You all arrive at the Order of the Fenix house  and you see remus, tonks, mad eye, Mr weasley , bill, charlie ,fluer and then your father sirius.You run up and give your father a hug and tell him about you and Severus."i cant say i'm mad you couldn't have done anyone better? Just messing with you Severus ",sirius says to you guys."good job kid you found someone to look out for you".You give your dad a hug again and say thank you and Sev shakes his hand.After dinner everyone goes up to their rooms,molly put Severus in the room next to yours(you are sharing with hermoine and ginny).

You couldn't sleep because you wanted Severus,you check the clock and it's about 1.You get up and sneak over into Sevs room"are you awake my darling".You cant see anything because it's very dark,you feel someone come up behind you"what are you doing out of bed being very bad i see"severus says smirking.I missed you se- he cuts you off by taking your gown off and starts kissing your body.He picks you up and throws you on the bed and start to take your panties off."Severus not here everyone's in the rooms next to us!".then don't be loud he smirks as he starts kissing on your neck then licking ur clit.After that he makes love to you,and he covers your mouth so your not loud.When your done you bot just lay on each other for a little,you check the clock and it's 6." i need to go back to my room you know mollys up early",he gives you a kiss and says alright my dear.As your walking back you see george"moringgggg" he says.Oh shut it and you go back in your room and lie down.

(hope you enjoy this chapter loves<3)