-04-

The male ran back into the kitchen where he was mixing his coffee previously

The blond that was at the breakfast bar turned around with his cheeks full of what seemed to be cereal. he patted the chair next to him looking at semi. "cOme sheAt." he urged smiling his eyes turning into crescent moons.

A little giggle left the girls lips at the blonde's cuteness as she walked over to the seat. She looked around for the raven noticing he was now gone.

The blond that still seemed to be chewing his food tapped the girl's shoulder with the same kind expression. Semi looked at him curious as what he had to say.

"he wEnt tO ghet THHe muPPins"

The girl raised an eyebrow trying her best to understand what he was saying.

The male was also confused why the girl looked so lost. he pouted for a second then gave it a second try. 'she might've been confused who I'm was talking about.' He thought

"AAAAA jDaBIn. JdaBIn wEnt tO ghet THHe muPPins" he repeated smiling sweetly again.

Though semi was still confused what he was saying she opened her mouth to respond but was soon interrupted.

"dude how is she supposed to understand what you're saying when your mouth is full? chew your food will ya!?"

The new voice gained the attention of semi she turned around to see who her hero was. the male with light brown hair was seated on the other end of the breakfast bar and had multiple pencils scattered around him.

Semi examined him carefully finding his aura very charming yet intimidating.

The male rolled his eyes and made eye contact with the girl "sorry about him. jeno can be a little care free at times. I'm renjun." he said his small dimples making an appearance. Smiling awkwardly the girl gave a small bow "nice to meet you"

Suddenly a pleasant and sweet smell filled the mansion followed by a joyful jaemin running in the kitchen with his pink apron and gloves on.

"sweet tooth I eat ALL of the sKIttles I like my donuts with jAm in the middle"

He sang as he placed the tray of perfectly baked muffins on the cabinet.

Semis eyes lit up at the smell of the freshly baked goods. Like a time machine it brought back so many memories.

~

The stars painted the sky perfectly as a small figure laying on the grass gazed them. Her chocolate brown eyes holding the entire universe inside them. The young girls honey blond hair complimented her beautiful face perfectly.

"semi! Come inside honey it's getting cold."

The young girl got up on her small feet running towards her mother excited to be in her embrace. The elder squatted down and opened her arms hugging her small daughter lovingly

"mmm I made muffins let's go inside to have some!" the younger nodded

Smiling dearly, she picked her toddler up walking towards the kitchen inside the house.

The toddlers smile beamed across her chubby face. She ran to the tray happily. Grabbing the biggest one and taking a huge bite, she murmured nonsense to herself as she ran around the house eating the muffins.

"mmmmmmmmm...MMMMMMMM....YUmmmmmmmmmmmy umMmm mMMmMmMM YUmMmmMmMyYYyyy"

~

Semis heart ached at the memories but she quickly brushed it off not wanting to be sad right now. She smiled and looked up at the raven. "blueberries are my favorite"

His smile beamed across his face taking off his pink apron.

"oh Ma gwad you're so cutEEEeEEeE" the raven cooed making renjun roll his eyes in annoyance.

"my dear semi you can have ALLLLLLLLLLLL of these muffins. They're all yours" the raven informed in his baby voice

"hey what about us?!"

Two boys playing Nintendo on the couch whined in union.

Jaemin only glared at the two in a scolding manner.

"you guys can share one!" the raven replied

"yea because that's so fair!" the blond ranted as he walked into the kitchen

"it's okay...I won't be able to eat the entire tray anyways" semi whispered quietly.

Only for the raven to roll his eyes at her "no princess! these are for you! Now eat up!" Semi gulped at the new nickname but started to eat them anyways.

she took a small bite her taste buds being blessed instantly. Her eyes widened at the amazing taste.

Seeing her reaction, the raven smirked. "I'm an amazing chef you don't have to tell me. I know"

"on behalf of semi I want to puke" renjun sighed still concentrated on his art.

"AHHH NO YOU ALREADY HAD ONE THAT'S NOT FAIR" the blond stranger whined at the other.

"shut up hoe I can literally buy you and your entire family" the other replied hiding his muffin from the other.

"yea well at least I don't sound like a choking dolphin when I laugh"

"NO YOU DID NOT"

"OH I SO DID"

The two started to run around chasing each other. Semi looked at them running around like tom and jerry her eyes widened at the energetic duo.

Jeno saw her surprised expression and he was so close to busting a fat ass UWU.

"excuse those two. They're always like this" renjun stated in his usual bored expression. "no, it's okay! They're so cute..." the girl giggled

The blond and brunet came back in the kitchen with they're hair all messed up. The brunet approached semi with a charismatic smile.

"my apologies young lady. My names Zhong chenle." he spoke in an elegant tone grabbing semis hand and kissing it. "now tell me, what's a beautiful lady like you doing here?" he asked

Semi watched him trying her best not to laugh at the young boy.

"le you look so stupid! She's obviously much older than you idiot!" the other young boy ranted "I'm park jisung nice to meet you"

The girl smiled at the two "nice to meet the both of you" she replied messing their hair. Well, more like fixing it since they were already messed up. The room fell into a fit of laughter by semi and the other boys until someone spoke up.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your little tea party but I'm gonna have to take the chick. Boss is waiting" An unfamiliar voice announced making his presence known

-

we're gonna pretend i didn't completely leave for a week lol

anyways the dreamies are here so yay ofcc there's mark and hyuck left they'll be revealed soon. lmao revealed doesn't sound like the right word

okay imma leave now bye