-06-

Semis eyes now filled with tears she whipped her wet cheeks looking at the strawberry haired male "I can't believe it's actually you?" the male nodded as a response walking towards semi ingulfing her in a tight hug

Semi lightly hit his chest "you asshole! Did you have to kidnap me to seeme?" the males ears went red as he rubbed the back of his neck "well... I kinda had no other choice" his response making her scuff.

"speaking of kidnap....sorry about Yuta. He sucks at controlling his temper" semi smiled awkwardly at the male "it's okay. Oh, yea why were they asking where my dad is?" she asked breaking their hug to look at his eyes.

"yea uh you're not gonna like this...." the female raised her eyebrow at him displaying a challenging look "try me"

"well.... perhaps the shine members are back and maybe, they're looking for your dad...and they might've found out where you live....and...." the male awkwardly trailed off. semi opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. She looked down biting her lips in fear.

The look of concern dripping off of taeyongs face he carefully cupped her face forcing her to look at him. "don't worry, okay? Nothing will happen we're safe here. I'll protect you."

Semi softened at his touch smiling as her small dimples popped out. "it's okay taeyong. I trust you" taeyong hugged her tightly pleased to have his old friend back.

"wait- what? You guys knew each other?!" both of them turned around noticing the newcomer "mark get out what the hell" taeyong snapped the other mumbling a quick sorry before rushing out.

"sorry.... The toilets are clogged the only one that's working is in my office so they come by unannounced." They both fell into a fit of laughter walking back to the living room

.....

"so, what you're saying is...taeyong and his mom used to rent one of the rooms in your house and you guys grew up with each other?" mark asked with his eyebrows raised

They were now all seated in the living room talking. Taeyong introduced most of the members to semi. Many of them were surprisingly friendly and calm. Of course, there was the exception of a few like yuta and donghyuck. 'They're just ass holes with no skill to control their anger issues' jaehyun had told her.

Johnny and jaehyun were drinking wine even though it was 6 pm. Shotaro, sungchan, Chenle and jisung were playing videogames as jaemin was practically choking semi. "jaemin let the girl breathe" taeyong demanded sighing in disbelief of his member.

Jaemin let out a whine before letting go of her. Semis hair now messed up she sent a thankful smile to taeyong before nodding at mark "my family moved to china so we never got to see each other again" she said quietly not wanting to awaken the now asleep renjun.

Mark and taeil both nodded quite interested in their story. The house fell into an awkward silence before a loud bang could be heard from the front door. Loud footsteps filled the hallways and soon the house felt like there was an earthquake happening.

"WE ARE HOOOMEE BITCHAS" an energetic voice screamed through the hallways. a male with grey hair came running with a brunette on his back. Running around in circles the brunette started to scream 'yeehaw' "SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP HOE" renjun nagged as his nap was rudely interrupted by the commotion.

"HENDERY PUT XIAOJUN DOWN!" a male with black hair demanded as he ran around trying to stop them.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHVKSHJGAK ayyyyyyyy WASUUUP BROOOO" another male yelled jumping on the coffee table dabbing multiple times. "LUI YANGYANG GET THE FUCK DOWN YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK THE TABLE HOE" another raven with long hair yelled running towards the younger.

one with tanned skin ran inside screaming for absolutely no reason then proceeding to kiss the floor. Jungwoo ran towards the male "LUCASSSSSSS!!!!" he screamed hugging him. They both started to lock their hands and run around in circles singing happily.

Semi stared at the ciaos in confusion. Jaemin took notice of her shock resting his head on the girls shoulder he sighed "this is normal don't worry. They've been away for like three days so they kinda missed us"

semi let out a quite 'oh' then bringing her attention back to the circus. The tanned male that looked like a giant baby skipped his way towards the couch where jaemin and semi were sat jaemin prisoning semi in his hold. "NANA!" he screamed then proceeding to jump on the raven ingulfing him in a bear hug completely squishing semi in the meanwhile.

"lucas, I missed you too man but I'd appreciate it if you'd let me breathe" the raven coughed as he patted the tallers back. Lucas broke the hug with a big smile on his face then looking at semi "who's this cutie?"

Semis eyes widened 'what's with these people and calling me cutie' she thought to herself "I'm semi nice to meet you" she smiled bringing a hand forward.

Lucas had a look of disappointment he shook his head "what is this man? Do I look like a boomer to you?" he sassed "lemme show you how it's done in this house"

Semi had no time to react as the male tackled her hugging her. no, squeezed the life out of her then picking her up and twirling her around in his hold. after that he just put her back down.

Jaemin let out an excited squeak "OH MY GOD SHES SO CUTE OIII" he cooed also ingulfing the girl in a warm hug "HEY! SHE'S MINE LET ME HUG HER!" lucas protested trying to unlock jaemins hands from her hips "BACK OFF SHES MINEEE!" the younger whined hiding his face in her shoulders.

Jaemin quickly picked her up bridal style running away from a shouting lucas "heyyy! HAJIMAaAaA" he yelled running towards them trying snatch the girl from the raven.

Semi could only laugh at their silliness. For the first time in years, she felt cared for and oh boy it felt good.

-

filler chap to introduce more members :P

we love the chaotic energy