-05-

"I'm sorry to interrupt your little tea party but I'm gonna have to take the chick

"I'm sorry to interrupt your little tea party but I'm gonna have to take the chick. Boss is waiting." An unfamiliar voice announced making his presence known.

The girl turned around mouth full of the heavenly baked muffins.

The newcomer with beautiful sun kissed skin had his back against the living room wall. He was wearing a black dress shirt with black pants his tux hanging from his forearm. He played on his phone with only one hand causing his muscles to flex through the tight shirt. He had managed to grab the attention all the people in the room yet he was solely focused on his phone. With a bored face he continues to play popping his tongue out his cheeks.

"uh hyuck? Aren't you a little...overdressed?" jaemin asked referring to his formal wear.

The brunette sighed putting his phone in his pocket then untying his bow tie and the first three buttons of the dress shirt. "I literally just came back from a mission cut me some slack!" he rolled his eyes shifting his attention to semi.

"let's go" he commanded licking his bottom lip.

The girl looked at jaemin, the one she felt most safe with. The raven smiled at semi comforting her with his gorgeous eyes "it's okay semi. Donghyuck will just show you the way! Once you're done you can come back and have more muffins!" he reassured her.

Semi nodded still not happy with the idea of the stranger accompanying her. She slowly got off the kitchen stool walking towards the brunette. He glanced at her with a bored face then turning around walking to their destination.

No holding hands or cheesy dad jokes like johnny. The entire way through the big mansion he was silent. whistling with hands in his pockets. The girl followed along quietly not wanting to converse with the male either.

She fidgeted with her fingers looking around as she walked. That's until she felt herself crashing against his back. semi looked at the male with her eyes wide. "I-is something wrong?"

"well if you actually open your eyes, you could see that we are indeed standing Infront of a door. MY GOD! HOW INTERESTING! IT'S A DOOR! I WONDER WHAT IT'S USED FOR!" the male ranted referring to the big double door they were standing Infront of

Semi's cheeks turned a faint pink color. Embarrassed for her stupid question. The male chuckled to himself amused by how easy it was to embarrass the girl. "well? Do you need an invitation card? Or do you actually not know how to use a door?"

Semi was left speechless by the male's snappy attitude. She quickly shifted towards the door and knocked quietly. A faint come in could be heard. And with that, the girl walked in. donghyuck following along behind her.

The familiar figure was sat behind a table typing away. He looked up to see who it was. "ah hello! Please come in." the strawberry haired man stood up signaling donghyuck to close the door with a simple hand gesture.

Donghyuck walked in with his sleeves now rolled up displaying his tanned skin. He pulled a chair out for semi to sit. Semi looked at him, confused by his sudden manners. Donghyuck shifted his eyes from her to chair commanding her to sit politely. He had a simple smile on but it was obvious how fake it was.

Nevertheless, semi sat down shifting her attention to the other male in the room. Ignoring his unusual hair color, he was quite intimidating. Semi didn't know why but something about his appearance was screaming 'mess with me, I'll fuck your life up' vibes. I mean, he probably would. he is a mafia leader after all....

"donghyuck please wait outside. I'd like to talk in private" the older said bringing semi back to reality. She gulped fearfully. Donghyuck bowed walking out leaving the two strangers alone.

"so..." the male started nervously playing with his fingers "before I start, would you like any tea? Coffee?" he asked with a comforting smile. The girl shook her head "I'm fine thank you sir"

taeyong raised a brow at her response. he did his best not to show how hurt he was at her choice of word. 'Sir..... has it been that long?' he thought to himself

After a long silence, semi tilted her head to the side to see his face. "sir? is everything okay?"

"stop calling me that!" he barked out offended. His tongue sticking out from his cheeks. Suddenly he laid back against the chair. Dropping his head on his shoulders. He sighed in annoyance as he was trying his best not to pout.

Semi's eyebrows raised. She tilted her head studying his face. "what- sir are you okay?"

The male sighed sitting up straight. "you don't remember me, do you?"

The female looked at him speechless. "I- you must've misunderstood I don't think I've- "

She was interrupted with another loud sigh from the male "park semi. That's your name, right?" he asked impatiently. The girl nodded hesitantly.

"and I'm lee taeyong!" he announced like it was supposed to make her understand something.

"and....?"

Taeyong bit his lips in disbelief. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breathe he tried to contain himself from screaming at the girl. Which by the way, he was failing miserably at.

"bubu! DON'T YOU REMEMBER FOR FUCK'S SAKE?!"

The girls breathe hitched at the mention of the familiar nickname. "b-bubu?"

"YES! ITS ME!" the male yelled impatiently

~

The toddler was peacefully asleep in her mother's arms. Soft snores left her lips as ara rocked her back and forth. Once she made sure sleeping beauty was fully asleep, she placed her on the wooden bed.

Stretching her back muscles, ara sighed pulling the pink blanket over the younger girls body. Placing a quick kiss on the toddler's cheek she quietly walked out the room.

"umm ma'am?" a quite voice called out causing the elder to turn around. Her eyes softening at who it was. "taeyong! What's up honey?"

The younger smiled rubbing the back of his neck nervously "nothing much...I'm assuming semi's asleep?" the elder nodded as a response presenting an apologetic frown "I'm sorry buddy...maybe come by again tomorrow?" the younger nodded taking out a small metal object from behind his bag.

"I got new harmonica. Just wanted to show her! she would probably really like it" he chuckled to himself the elder also smiling at her daughter's best friend.

"well, I made lunch maybe you could stay until she's awake?" she suggested the younger nodded both of them starting to prepare the table.

...

a quite squeak of a door could be heard. ara and taeyong both turned around looking at the younger. Ara smiled quickly closing the tab and walking towards the sleepy toddler. "morning sleepy head. Slept well?"

the younger nodded rubbing her eyes with a pout. Ara stared down at her lovingly. "well look! Bubu came to play with you!" she spoke acknowledging the male's presence. Semis tired eyes turned into excited energetic ones.

The toddler ran into the males' arms happily embracing him. Taeyong also hugged her dearly finding the younger too cute for her own good. "come on I bought a new harmonica!" the male said holding the toddlers' hands as they ran towards taeyongs room.

~

double update cuz why not 👁👅👁