-11-

"Her head is still a bit damaged she should take it easy until it heals

"Her head is still a bit damaged she should take it easy until it heals."

"Alright. Thanks, kun." Taking a sigh taeyong drew the curtain finding a puzzled semi. "Oh, you woke up?" he mumbled taking a seat next to the hospital bed.

"What happened?" semi mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"You passed out due to your head damage. Gosh I should just kill Yuta- "

"it's fine! Don't be so dramatic." Semi tried to get up, but the male refused to let her. "You need to rest. Why didn't you tell me your head hurt?"

"Are you my mom? I'm fine it was just a simple headache" she replied sending him a small smile.

"How can you be fine- "he snapped taking a deep breath. the male tried his best to keep calm. Lashing out on her would be the last thing he wanted to do. "Any sort of danger you're put in during your stay here is my responsibility. So yes, I might as well be you mom. From now on you're going to have someone by your side at all times I don't care what you say."

"Okay! okay! I promise from now on I'll report every little thing that happens including if I accidently bit my tongue or hit my arm to a corner. Happy?" she giggled, him rolling his eyes in response "very."

And just like that, they both broke into a fit of laughter. Their friendship has always been very brother sister type. They were both equally protective over each other, but they always managed to end arguments lightheartedly.

~

As taeyong commanded semi was now in her room resting. Well, if watching cat videos for two hours straight is called resting semi's doing a great job. In between her giggles a knock from the door could be heard. Pausing the video, she looked over at the door waiting to see who it is.

Winwin walked in with a cup of coffee. The male took a quick scan of her room swiftly bringing his attention back to her. clearing his throat, he spoke up. "Mind if I come in?"

Dazed by the unexpected guest semi was tongue tied. I mean, do you blame her? He's hot asf #run_me_over . Desperately trying to put words together she managed to respond. "Uh...n- no. not at all! C- come in."

"you idiot. why did you say it like that?!" she thought to herself. while the female was internally screaming at herself, Winwin chuckled, closing the door behind him. He settled at the end of semis bed where Semi was sat cross legged at the center.

Semi placed her hands on her feet straightening her back. With an awkward smile she played with her hands. her thumbs were having a wrestling battle as the rest were aligned slightly arched.

Winwin was about to speak up till he spotted what she was doing. He put his hand on hers ingulfing her right hand. Semi looked up at him innocently. His eyes were soft blinking Slowly. he was telling her to calm down without speaking.

Something in that action was so heartwarming to semi. Consoling someone without speaking up. Just with your eyes. There are so many feelings you can't bring to words. but with a single glance you can empty your entire heart to someone.

Taking a gulp semi freed her hand from his. 'you're overthinking again. he was probably annoyed by it. That's all.' She scolded herself again for exaggerating.

"how's your condition?" the brunet asked handing her the cup of coffee. Their fingers touching slightly.

"I'm doing fine." Semi looked down trying to hide the slight blush on her cheeks. she blew on the coffee cooling it down then taking small sips.

"You should eat more. It felt like I was holding onto a feather earlier." Winwin looked out the window enjoying the view and the sunlight.

Looking up at him semi tilted her head. "earlier?"

"When you passed out, I was the one who caught you."

~

Semi squinted her eyes as her head rang from the loud noise. Everyone's laughter died down making everything into a blur. The feeling of blood flushing from her head causing her eras to go cold in an instant.

All the color from her face was drained. losing her balance, she started to fall back aiming the hard wood floor.

winwin hurried to catch semi gripping onto her back. Her body limp and lifeless against his chest. taeyong rushed to his side checking her breathing. "Take her to kuns office. Hurry!"

the brunet nodded rushing to the room making sure her head is rested correctly. Kun and taeyong ran right behind him leaving the rest in a state of shock.

~

Semi was looking up at him with a slight pout. She wondered why her heart ached so much. 'He just caught you. That's all. if Anyone else was next to you they would've done the same' she repeated to herself.

The male looked back at her taking a glance at her lips. He smirked leaning forward slowly closing their distance.

"What is it" semi mumbled nervously.

The male gently stroked his thumb on her top lip. Semi could barely breathe they were way too close for her liking and her rapid heartbeat wasn't helping her case either. Her thoughts were running around thinking of every possible explanation.

Finally leaning back, he showed her his thumb with a laugh. Then spoke up. "you got a coffee Stache."

The female didn't know what to do or say. "Oh...thanks" semi just thanked the heavens the male was too clueless to notice her red cheeks. or her red nose. Or her red ears.....

Winwin smiled messing her hair up. "Well, I've to go now. See you around?"

"Ah...y-yea! Bye!"

Semis eyes followed the male as he exited her room. before he completely closed the door the male popped his head out waving his hands with a bright smile. Semi put on a casual face and waved back.

Right when she heard the door close, she exhaled with force.

'Gosh what the hell is your problem semi?!' she nagged patting her ears and cheeks to feel the hotness. She ran to the mirror in her room letting out a gasp.

'Why am I so red?!' then she caught glance at her lips. She stared down at the leftover whip cream on her lips with hatred. 'Gosh semi you're such an idiot!'

~

You wassup :) thank you sm for reading
i was thinking of not continuing this book but my friend managed to convince me

I was in a bit of a writers block but i think I'm good now? Anyways thank you so so so so so much to everyone that votes and comments it's legit my biggest source of motivation.

ALSO how was the chapterrr if you have any suggestions or opinions feel free to tell me :)

And if you're confused, yes this is a hyuck fic just trust the process pls ;)