-07-

"you're having fun aren't you" a masculine voice whispered behind her catching the girl off guard

semi was now walking up the wooden stairs to her new assigned room. She turned around to see who the owner of the voice was. He was standing quite far so it was difficult to recognize him. "umm...what?" she asked in confusion.

Her eyes became smaller trying to recognize the male. That's until she felt herself getting pinned against the wall.

Donghyucks face was inches away from hers. So close she could feel his hot breath against her face. semis ears turned a red tint as she looked down avoiding his dangerous stare.

The brunette smirked seeing her flustered state. "I must say...you're a real good actress that's for sure" he muttered rolling his eyes

"I don't know what you're talking about" she mumbled in defense getting offended by his nonsense AND the small amount of distance between them wasn't helping either.

The male sneered seeing her state "whatever makes you sleep at night babe. just remember.....not everyone here falls for your little miss innocent act. It's disgusting to be honest with you"

finally letting her go and walking up the stairs Semi sighed in relief her breath slowly becoming normal. she stared at the brunette as he walked up the stairs. "what the hell is his problem" she hissed putting her hand on her hips.

"what are you doing?"

"oh, hi jeno! Nothing I was about to go to my room" she said smiling at him sweetly

He returned the smile as well walking up to stand next to her offering his hand. "your room is right next to mine want me to show you the way?" semi nodded. And with that they started to chit chat as they walked through the huge mansion.

-

"here we are!" jeno sated as he opened the door for semi. Tch such a gentleman.

Semis jaw dropped to the floor seeing her room. "this entire thing is for me?" she asked looking around being careful not to touch anything.

"yyep!" the blond giggled at her. "why? is it too small? I could ask taeyong to give you a bigger- "

"NO!" the girl interrupted taking the male by surprise "this room is big enough to fit my entire apartment in it! I doubt I wouldn't get lost in here!" she informed making the blond smirk at her

"alright alright! Whatever you're comfortable with princess" he said with a chuckle "well you've got everything you need here there's spare clothes in the closet so you can shower if you want!" he informed walking out to give her some space.

"jeno wait!" semi ran up to him grabbing his wrist. The blond turned around waiting for her to continue.

"umm...when I was ki- like when you guys brought me here, I had a violin case with me. Do you happen to know where it is?"

"hm taeyong probably knows where it is. Maybe ask him during dinner?" he offered and the girl sent him a thankful smile "thank you"

"you're welcome~ I'll get going now I have practice with renjun." Semi nodded at him and with that the male was gone leaving semi alone in the giant room.

The room had a nice design to it. an entire wall had long modern windows showing the backyard. she had an entire loft on the other side of the room that had a tv, seating area and a desk. a simple white stair case connected the room and the loft.

Under the loft was a walk-in closet and a modern bathroom attacked to it. her king-sized bed was in front of the big windows. The color yellow was a recurring theme in the room. the bedding was white and had many grey and yellow pillows and the silk curtains were a yellow tint as well.

It was pretty cozy so semi waisted no time and hopped in the shower.

......

"knock~ knock~ my dearest semi, may I come in?" a familiar voice sang from behind the door.

Semi was now sat on her bed trying to braid her freshly washed hair. but it was just resulting in her angrily putting her hair up then having to start over and over again. she let out a frustrated sigh letting go of her hair. "you can come in jaemin"

Jaemin walked in witnessing a panting semi with half her hair up and the rest tangled up. Jaemin let out a surprised gasp "what happened to you??" he asked running up to her putting his hand on her forehead.

Semi chuckled bringing his hand down "I'm fine don't worry. I just couldn't braid my hair properly since it's short so I got a bit frustrated" she informed him smiling sweetly.

"OHHH well let me help you! I'm a skilled hair stylist." He cheered turning the girl around to see her hair. Semi giggled at his excitement "oh really you are?"

Jaemin hummed as a response focused on the girls hair. "my mom was a hair stylist so I had to help her when I was younger" semi let out an oh the room falling into a comfortable silence as jaemin did his magic on her hair.

"TADA!" the raven said handing semi his phone that was displaying a picture of semis now barded hair. "wow I can't believe you're actually pretty good at this" semi laughed.

"did you doubt me?" the raven smirked "not even once" she winked as they both started to laugh together until they heard a knock. "come in!" semi said

A smiling kun walked in with the same pink apron jaemin was wearing earlier "hi kids dinner's ready come help set the table" jaemin and semi both nodded walking out the room jaemin putting his arm around semis shoulder as they went downstairs.

"INCOMIIINGGGG!!!" jaemin and semi both turned around in fear of jungwoos sudden voice. Jungwoo and lucas had picked up mark and started running towards the stairs. Jungwoo held onto his legs and lucas carried his shoulders.

"wait- WAIT GUYS NO BRO DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" mark panted as they both started to run faster.

"WAKANDA FOREVER!" they both yelled in union then running down the stairs with a poor mark crying for help.

Semi couldn't keep herself quiet and started to laugh out loud causing jaemin to smile at her. "what does taeyong feed you guys?!"

-

Oof that's tough 🥱