The Tsundere Punch Of Feminine Fury

Pain.
Everywhere he could feel pain.
Every single cell of his body hurt.

Naruto slowly opened his eyes while blinking a few times. His vision was blurry. He tried to lift his body to somehow sit up. He was met with a familiar sight. The same boundary of the 2 oceans that stretched up to infinity illuminated by the light of the twin moons overhead in the cloudless night sky...

"...So...We lost it seems..." A sad voice of the Kyuub – No. Kurama. The familiar sultry voice of Kurama echoed in the mindscape.

Naruto turned his head to the side to see a familiar – No wait a second. Naruto turned his head to the side to see an unfamiliar scene. The vixen that used to wear a skin-tight plain red kimono now looked...different.

She was still the same woman but something about her had definetly changed. Her familiar skin-tight plain red kimono was now replaced by something more...elegant. There was an reddish orange kimono with dark red flames on it that hugged her womanly body perfectly. It was held together by a dark red colored Obi. Her hair seemed more...silky, smooth. It was flowing freely past her waist. Her slitted red eyes were still the same...but they seemed to have gained something...There was a feeling of...life in her elegant slitted red eyes. Her eyes held more glow than he had ever seen. The whiskers on her cheeks were...darker. Her 9 tails that erupted from her tailbone were...longer, more graceful. They were perfectly spread behind her in a round corona.(Just imagine Ahri from League Of Legends with orange hair)

Naruto blinked seeing this...change in her, "...Kurama?"

The woman smiled widely and twirled around cheerfully to show her new form to him. She grinned at him...It was a feral grin, brimming with cheerfulness and mischief, "...Do you like my new form?! My power is finally released!! I can feel it! It seems so awesome!" At the end her smile slipped off and was replaced by a grim expression though.

Naruto allowed a small sad smile to form on his face, "...So...My Shikai seems to have changed you...And...Itachi is gone..."

Her fox ears seemed to flatten against her hair as she sighed deeply, "...Yes...We lost that fight against Itachi...And he is gone now Naruto..."

Naruto would have blushed if the situation was not so dire, "...I-I was so weak...So powerless against him...I-I...I –" His voice hitched as he tried to form words...

Now Kurama felt really bad for saying those words to him. She just did it to push him to unlock his Shikai...She didn't want this to happen. She went forward and wrapped up her arms and tails around the crying boy, "...Shhh. You're not weak Naruto...A weak person could not have stood against Itachi for the person he considers close Naruto. He was an ANBU captain Naruto...You stood no chance against him at all...I-I...I am sorry...I should not have said those things...I'm really sorry..."

Naruto was going to say something but he felt a small pull from outside his mindscape...Someone was calling for him. Before he could say anything he was dragged out of his mindscape leaving a sad vixen behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto slowly blinked as he tried to open his eyes. His vision was blurry but he could see a few things.

Firstly he was in a posh room with white ceiling and tiles. He seemed to be on a bed and there was a strong smell of medicines in the air...He was in the hospital.

He blinked to clear the slight irritation in his eyes and found a weight on his body along with several crying sounds with choked sobs. There was Satsuki Uchiha with her arms wrapped around him and crying in his chest.