Graduation - Part 1

FLAP! FLAP! FLAP! Thud!

The figure of a red-streaked blonde wearing a dark brown cape cloak that reached beyond his knees landed on the floor of the ravine with 6 pairs of majestic raven black wings behind his back.

As he landed on the floor Naruto Uzumaki called out to the dark ravine, "...I'm here..."

"...Yes...Unfortunately I can still see your disgusting figure Blondie...My eyes haven't turned into marbles yet..."

A rumbling voice echoed back from the darkness of the ravine as a massive black draconian creature emerged from the shadows.

"...Aaannnndd it's nice to meet you too lizard..." Naruto sarcastically drawled as he rolled his eyes on seeing his familiar and he dare say...One of his best friends...Shaking his head out of those thoughts Naruto turned to the black dragon as he spoke,

"...Enough chit chat...I came here for a reason Erebus...How is your Chaos Core now?" The now 16 year old red-streaked blonde asked.

For the first time the massive black dragon grinned, showing off his sharp teeth, "...Heh...I am back at 9 tenths of my original power...Thanks to your dark chakra power ups...I would estimate 6 more months before I am truly back to my original power...My Chaos Incarnate form..."

"...That is indeed very good to hear...And I've brought some news...I'm gonna graduate in just a week..." Naruto said with a happy smile on his face...Finally he would be able to take another step towards his dream...First Genin, then Chunin, then Jounin and from there ANBU...And lastly ANBU captain. And then he'll get info on what happened to his old friend...

"...Graduation? Such mundane things do not bother me...Graduate, get outta this boring village and kill some bitches out there. That'll when I'll have my fun...Kukukuku, it has been such long time since I've had human meat..." The dragon smiled evilly as he reminisced about the older days...

Ahh good times...

Naruto frowned at Erebus as he spoke, "...Mind that blood thirst of yours Erebus...I won't allow you to hurt a single soul of Konoha as long as I live..."

The black scaled dragon's eyes narrowed with a minor flinch when he saw the blue eyes underneath the reddish blonde bangs turn purple for a moment...That spelled trouble...He had been overstepping his boundaries...

Even more trouble for him since his familiar had completely merged with his inner demon's i.e Kurama's chakra(Even though she was just a soul, she still had her negative emotions...The very foundation of dark chakra). Now Naruto's dark energy was even more potent than ever since it contained the hate and malice of the Kyuubi coupled by his own dark emotions.

Erebus knew that if they were to fight with no restrictions and no bounds, he would not be the one to leave the match alive.

Coughing slightly, the black scaled dragon turned to the Uzumaki heir as he spoke, "...Anyway...Get going now...It's already nighttime..."

"...Hmm you're right...Mama will kill me with that damned pan if she catches me late out..." The Uzumaki heir said with a bit of nervousness seeping into his voice as his eyes twitched and 12 raven wings came out of his back as he flew away with a echoing 'BOOM' of his wings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week had passed in the blink of an eye and today was the day for graduation.

Naruto sat in the almost empty classroom with a frown on his face. Today was the last day of his mission...He had gathered enough info on both his homeroom teachers to have a concrete suspect on Mizuki Touji. That man was a shady little fuck.