Chains, Whips, Leather Corsets And Whipped Cream.

'STAY STILL DAMMIT!!'

Ino Yamanaka cried desperately in her head when the clone of a certain black haired ruby red eyed woman dodged the poisoned senbon that she threw at it...Again.

"We can't keep her restrained anymore Yamanaka-san. She's – ACK!"

Naruto's clone which he had sent to help Ino vanished when Kurenai's clone got out of her Adamantine bindings and slashed it with her kunai.

Now, only 3 of Naruto clones remained. Ino cried out in frustration...No matter how many clones her blonde teammate had sent to help her, she just could not just hit Kurenai's clone.

A feeling of foreboarding desperation was starting to fill her as she just realized how...How pathetic she was...While her teammates were able to successfully hurt and stall Kurenai; she wasn't even able to hit her clone.

She jumped down from the tree and landed on the ground to dodge the volley of shuriken Kurenai threw. The shuriken embedded themselves on the bark of the tree and exploded, making Ino's eyes widen.

Taking advantage of the blonde's befuddled condition Kurenai's clone took the moment to deliver a sharp axe kick to her head and knocked her out to the realm of unconsciousness.

The original Kurenai came in moments later and nodded appreciatively at her clone. The clone gave a 'thumbs up' sign and vanished in a plume of smoke. Then Kurenai picked up her unconscious student and headed back to the location where she had tied up those two, cursing Naruto for the minor pain in her hand thanks to the dark chakra burns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...Screw you Satsuki...If you hadn't –"

"NO! DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR SCREW UP! If you had hit her with your Zanpakuto when she was tied in your chains then – "

"HEY! YOU could have used one of those fire jutsu –"

"NO! YOU should have used –"

The little 'blame-game' finally came down to a long staredown between the black haired Uchiha girl and Naruto. Both of them looked into each other's eyes for a long time before Satsuki huffed and turned away.

"Fuck you Naruto."

"...No thanks. As much as I'd like to do that, I'd rather not have a baby when I haven't even reached the age of 20."

"..." As much as Satsuki would like to sarcastically quip about using protection, some certain thoughts that were clouding her mind forbade her from doing so. The black haired girl just settled for blushing furiously.

From somewhere in the bushes where Kurenai had left one of her clones to watch over the tied up pair, a face-palm was heard. Kurenai's clone could only groan and mutter out, "...The sexual tension between those two is over 9000."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon enough when the original Kurenai came up to the 2 tied up Genins, carrying her third and last student over her shoulders.

The red eyed woman put down Ino on the ground roughly and once more tended to the bleeding dark chakra burns on her hand as she cast a glare at Naruto...That dark chakra was an absolute pain in the ass.

When Ino woke up with a groan and found herself tied to a tree just beside her comrades who were tightly bound together and hanging from a tree. Satsuki cast an irritated look at the blonde girl and Ino had to wince inwardly...The Uchiha's look basically shouted, '...You know, even a room heater in summer is more useful than you were...'