Secrets Of The Ravine - Part 1

A 14 year old Naruto Uzumaki sat on his bed longingly, looking out of the window. It has been 5 months since the Hanabi kidnapping fiasco. Things have changed...

Naruto had become somewhat of an...infamous popularity among the village. Especially when the news that he saved the Hyuuga clan head's daughter, and killed the kidnapper and dealt with the political powerplay had spread...

But there was a good side to this though...Kushina Uzumaki couldn't be any prouder of her son. She knew the Uzumaki heritage was in good hands...Or chains. Whatever. (And the moment Naruto showed her his purple chains erupting from his arms Kushina realized another thing...THAT day with...Naruto and that...Uchiha girl was true...) Anyway...She had forgotten about it...

And about Naruto's position...He was the Uzumaki heir. Through and through. He had all the good qualities to be the next in line for the clan head position. Cool and collected (Something that Kushina often lacked)? Check. Good at politics (Once again she fell short in that regard)? Check. Good connections inside the village with ALL THREE fucking village elders, the Hyuuga AND Uchiha clan whose heiress he was courting (Atleast from the villager's perspective)? Check.

Mm hm...All that's left for the 'Crowning Ceremony' was waiting for Naruto to receive his Chunin Vest...But that will take another 2 or 3 years...Assuming that he passes the Genin Graduation test 2 years later and then the Chunin test.

And...Naruto was starting to receive something that served as fuel for bonfire...Marriage proposals and...Love Letters. Why you ask?

Unique red-streaked blonde hair? Check. Extra cool whiskers? Check. Blue eyes? Double check. Bad reputation of being the Nine-Tails container slowly getting eroded due to his 'good deeds'?(Natsumi still had no idea about that though) Check. The Uzumaki heir? Check. Motherfucking cool WINGS? (...That the village presumed to be a bloodline) Check. A cool sword? Also check. Chains?(That brought added respect to him from Anko...If you catch my drift) Check.

'...Kyuu? Are you awake?' Naruto asked his nine-tailed companion inside his mindscape looking longingly out of the window enjoying the cool wind outside...Today was an overcast day. There were dark rainclouds in the sky that created somewhat of a melancholy atmosphere.

"...Yes I am brat. Speak..." The familiar bitchy Kurama told him quite irritably...

'...It's been 5 months I've started the Void Release...You remember what you said about the Valley Of Wind?' He asked her. He was still very much curious about that. He had been patiently waiting for 5 months for Kurama to give him the green light.

"...Brat! I've been telling you for the past 4 months...You have a decent grasp of Void Release, you can create Voids but that's it. You can do absolutely nothing with it...I would advice waiting for some time before you go there...But if you wanna die that much then be my guest...Whatever's in there is dangerous..." The grumpy vixen told him.

'...Geez...Are you on your period or what?'

"WHY YOU –"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end...Curiosity got the better of Naruto.

He didn't listen to Kurama's advice and went to the valley of wind after telling his mother that he was going on a small...camping trip. He promised her that he'll return by tomorrow or the day after. No one knows what's in there after all...

And thus there stood the 12 winged figure of Naruto Uzumaki on top of the Valley, looking down at the ravine beneath. The gentle breeze swept through his red streaked bangs, taking a few strands of hair fluttering with it. His cape cloak fluttered in the wind behind as he sighed...