Chapter 17

I wake to find Toby carrying me out of the airport.

"Morning princess" he says

"Morning Toby" I say

He let's me stand and we continue to walk to the taxi. After about an hour of being in the taxi we finally reach our new house and it's huge. Toby and I run into the house and we go to the biggest room. My mommy said that we can have it to share. Yay. The room is blue. The movers bring in our beds and other stuff. I notice that on my side of the room it has 5sos carved into the wall. I grab my laptop and look them up.

"5sos means 5 seconds of summer. They are a famous band that have millions of fans. They are one of the most famous boy bands. Recently the Prior family bought there old house." I am shocked to see that we moved into their old house.

Toby and I finish unpacking. When I'm done unpacking I sit on my bed and Toby sits on his. I just realized that are beds are super far apart. I look at the clock and see it's almost 9 pm. I go to the closet and pick get out my pjs. I change into my shorts and a tank top. I go back out to find Toby in just shorts. I go to my bed a little scared because it's my first night in this house. I sit on my bed not wanting to lay down. Toby notices and comes and lays with me. We lay down and we are facing each other.

"Sleep well princess" Toby says

I slowly drift off and before I do Toby kisses my forehead and then I let the darkness take me.

Hiya guys, kaileigh here. So how did you like this chapter. Sorry it's short. Didn't really know what to write. It took me a couple days to do parts of it tho. Let's say that I have been writing my other books. If you guys want you can read them. I hope you do because I think their good so far. Also I have a new divergent high book. Anyways baiiiii guys. Love y'all so much. Don't forget to

Comment

And vote

xoxo kaileigh😘😘