Chapter 13

So today is alpha's birthday. I'm at my house with Caleb and Toby. Toby and I are raping a big empty box so we can put Caleb in it. We are poking holes in the top of the box so he can breath.

"CALEB COME DOWN HERE TE BOX IS READY AND MOM SAID THAT ITS TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS BUT THEY ARE HAVING CAKE AND ICE CREAM FIRST. WE BEED TO GO OVER THERE AND PUT YOU IN THE LIVING ROOM WHILE SHE IS IN TE KITCHEN. SO HURRY YOUR BUTT UP" I yell throughout the house.

"I'm coming" he yells back and

A few moments later he comes down with the card he was writing to her. We head over there with the box and stuff Caleb in. About five minutes later everyone comes in.

"Alpha the big one has to be open last" Toby says

"Ok" is all she says

She opens up every other one in 20 minutes.

"Thanks everyone but I have one more but I don't see the person it's from. Hey be where is Caleb" she asks

"I don't know. He is around here some where but let's just open the present. Here is the card" I say.

The card says~~

"Alpha I really like you and I have since the day I met you. You are a beautiful girl that every guy in school wants. You have an amazing personality and I love that about you. I would be the happiest guy in the world if you would go out with me" she reads aloud.

She opens the box and out pops Caleb.

"So will you go out with me alpha" he asks

"Yes" she says.

Thanks for reading and thanks to all my wonderful readers for all the support and for all the reads I have on tho story. you are all amazing.

Baiiiiiiiiiii✌️✌️