Toby&Bea

I'm in the car with my mommy and daddy, Andrew and Natalie Prior, and my twin brother, Caleb Prior. I look out the window the whole car ride. We are moving to Schaumburg, Illinois.

I dont know anyone there and school starts tomorrow. My dad told me there is a little boy that lives next door. And his name is Tobias.

When we get there I sit in the car and look around till my mom comes and helps me out of the car.

We get my stuff and head to my room. My room is sky blue and has a rainbow on the wall. A sky blue desk. And a white canopy bed with a rainbow blanket and sky blue pillows.

I start to unpack my stuff and about ten minutes after I'm done unpacking my dad calls me down.

"Yes daddy" I say

"Princess the little boy Tobias that lives next door is waiting at the door for you" daddy says

"Okie daddy" I say

Most people might call me a mama's girl but I'm a daddy's girl and I usually get my way with him but not all the time but I still love him an my mom and brother.

I got to the door to find the bit Tobias standing there whit his mouth wide open.

"Hey kid why are u looking at me like that with your mouth open" I say to him

"Because your so pretty" he says back and I start to blush badly.

I take him to my room and we play until my daddy said it was time for Tobias to go home. My dad left and Tobias kissed my cheek and left.

➡️😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁⬅️

Thanks for reading my first chapter. I hope you like it because it took me a long time to write it.

Comment and favorite if you like it.

I will try to update soon but school starts back in a couple of days so I will be doing a lot of updating.

Bye pansycakes 😘😘