Chapter 3

Recap: "Bea I like u a lot and I want to know if you will be my girlfriend" he says as the teacher walks in. And I quckly tell him........

Tris's Prov:

"Definitely Toby" I say with out hesitation

--------end of the school day--------

Toby and I head out of class to find y daddy and Caleb. Yes Caleb is my twin but we have totally different teachers. My teacher is Mrs. Sunshine and his teacher is Mrs. Berberick. Toby and I walk far ahead of my daddy and Caleb. Toby stops me cuz he sees the two boys Zeke and Uriah. They run over to us and I hide behind Toby just in case. They finally get to us.

"Sorry Beatrice" they say in unison.

"It's fine" I say back.

"Tobias do u want to come to our house and play" Zeke asks.

"No thank you. I'm going over Bea's house to play" he says

"They can come over as long as they don't push me again" I say as my daddy and Caleb walk over to us.

"Daddy can Zeke and Uriah come over to play" I ask my daddy

"Yes as long as there mommy says they can"

"Mommy can Zeke and I go over Beatrice's house to play" Uriah yells to his mommy

There mommy said yes.

--------at bea's house--------

Toby, Zeke, Uriah, and I are all in my room.

"Do you guys want I play truth or dare" Toby asks

"What's that" I say. They all look at me like I'm crazy

Toby tells me what it is and we play

"Beatrice truth or dare" Zeke asks me

"Dare" I say

"I dare you to...... kiss Tobias on the lips" he says

I kiss him and he kiss's back and I feel electricity go through my body. We play till Zeke and Uriahs mommy come to pick them up. Toby and I are sitting on my bed.

"Tobias can I tell u a secret" I ask

"Yeah anything" he says

"I have glasses" I say as I pull them out of my desk and put them on. I look at the ground when I do but then something lifts up my chin and I see it is Toby.

"Bea you still look beautiful with them. Don't let anyone tell you different. Not even Zeke and Uriah" he says and I blush.

--------skip to third grade-------

{just because I'm to lazy to write all of the rest}

Toby, Zeke, Uriah, and I are all in third grade. Yes Toby and I are still boyfriend and girlfriend. Yes I know that is along time but we did brake up last year for the whole school year but we where still the best of friends.

I is the first day of school and I have not seen the guys all summer they all went on vacation. Over the summer I got braces and a phone. It an iphone and the phone case has the guys and I on it from the first day of kindergarten when I met Zeke and Uriah.

I get up and get dressed. I put on a Micky mouse crop top and black high waist shorts. I get my stuff I need for school along with my phone and headphones and head to Toby's house. I knock on the door and Mr. Eaton answers the door.

"Good morning Mr. Eaton is Tobias here" I ask politely.

"No sorry Beatrice he left 5 minutes ago with Zeke and Uriah" he says

"Ok thank you" I say and leave

I head to the buss stop. I see Toby and he dose not see me. I go up to him ad tap his shoulder.

"Who are u" he says. Ok that really hurt.

"Toby It's me Bea" I say with tears in my eyes.

"No Bea is way prettier then you and dose not have braces" he says and I am not crying.

I run home and in my room.

"Princess can I come in" my daddy asks

"Yes" I say

"What's wrong" he asks

"Toby called me ugly. My own boyfriend daddy why would he do that" I say while crying.

"Princess it's been a while since he last saw u and you have changed a lot" he says and hugs me

Daddy takes me to school and walks me to class. I see Toby and my seat is next to his. Great. Note the sarcasm.