𝐎𝐍𝐄

Third person POV/Narrator

"Breaking news a prisoner has broken out of an asylum,so please stay home and stay safe,police are working on finding him but for now everyone is in danger"
Lana heard from the TV.

'Damn these stupid people running away' she mumbled to herself going to lock her apartment door.

It was now 11 P.M and the girl shut down her phone and falling asleep.

She woke up with her shoulders being sore from the position she slept in.
(ngl this happens to me every day,I wonder how bad I sleep)

Elizabeth's POV

I went to the bathroom,brushed my teeth,took a shower and went to eat.

I warmed up some waffles in the toaster and I put some chocolate and a few strawberries on top of them.

It was sunday so I guess I have a shit load of cleaning to do,so I better get started.

I vacuumed the Living area and my bedroom I cleaned my bathroom and kitchen so there was one thing left to do.

Laundry...

Ugh I hate doing laundry but I need clean clothes so I had to do it.

I took my laundry basket and went downstairs to the basement where the washing and drying machines were kept.

As soon as I opened the door I jumped when I saw a man sleeping there.

I went closer and what I saw was the most beautiful guy ever.

He was so gorgeous just by sleeping,he looked so uncomfortable.Hmm I think he might not have a house to sleep or be in so I decided to help him.

When I was fully in front of him I started whispering to him.

"Hey,hey,hey-" I repeated over and over again until he groaned and opened his eyes in shock.

"Oh who do we got here?" He asked smirking.

"Um hi sir,are you alright?If you want I can take you to my apartment and help you, until you find a house to sleep"

"No I'm fine by myself,so please finish whatever you were doing and leave me the fuck alone!" He kind of screamed at me

"Oh alright I'm sorry for bothering you sir,I didn't mean to I was just trying to help" I said in a low tone with my voice cracking because I wasn't used to anyone screaming at me.

I got up and went to the stairs "If you need anything I live on the third floor" I said slowly but I know he heard me.

It was dinner time and I was eating some pasta with some grilled chicken breast (idk if you tried this but i tried it last week and it tasted good anyway pls don't bully me) as soon as started eating I heard a knock at the door,I wonder who it is?

I wore my zip up hoodie because I was only in a sports bra and it's embarrassing to open the door like that so I threw that on with some grey sweats.