𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Third person POV/Narrator

The guy and the girl arrived to the mall and got out.

The girl told him to put his hood on so he wouldn't get recognized,she took him to Nike but as soon as she tried to get in he stopped her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked "I can't afford anything higher than this" she mumbled slowly but he heard her.

"I'm not making you buy me stuff from Nike,you're doing enough for keeping me in your house,so I think that you can think of a store other than this expensive crap" He told her.

"Alright follow me" He linked their hands and smiled at the girl that was 4 foot and 12 inches tall.

She smiled back at him and they went to Pull&Bear (If y'all are from the U.S I'm sorry I just have no idea of any stores that are for men's clothes) and they bought a few pairs of everything he needed.

The girl didn't have much money that the paycheck required so she used her credit card that she was saving up for rent.

They went to target and bought some hair dye to change his hair with some groceries.

They arrived home,and they went to her room,or maybe their room now?And they fell asleep cuddling,each other.

They woke up to constant knocking on the door,she went to answer it but checked the peephole and there was a police man Elizabeth freaked out and told Jaden to hide in the shower and to put the curtains.

She went to open the door and smiled to the officer "Good afternoon officer,how can I help you?"

"There was a few suspicions coming from people,that saw the same man that escaped the asylum go inside this apartment,so i would like to investigate the place"

"Yes,of course.Come in" She got out of the way so he could get inside.

He looked everywhere except the bathroom as soon as he turned around to go there,she kind of stopped him.

"Oh sorry I forgot to remind you that my friend Lacy is here,that would be harrassing if you barged in officer"

He nodded and started leaving,"Goodbye miss have a good afternoon" and with that he left,she closed the door and went to get Jaden out of the bathroom.

Elizabeth's POV

As soon as he got out he started laughing uncontrollably "Lacy?Really?" He said between breaths.

"I was trying to save you and you return me this..." I said softly wanting him not to hear that.But he did,and his face dropped,he came closer to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry I just thought it would be funny" He whispered softly in my ear,hugging me tight for a few more seconds then letting go of me and kissed my cheek.

He grabbed me up by my thighs and took me to the bedroom,he started sucking,licking and biting my neck as I released some low moans.

He started taking off my clothes and sucking my body from my neck to my chest to my stomach stopping right at the pants,unbuttoning them and pulling them down all the way.

He came down in between my legs and looked at me asking for permission,I nodded and whined pushing my legs up.

He chuckled "Ugh fuck you're dripping" He groaned taking my panties off and licking and slurping up my juices.

My hands went to his hair tugging them a little,he groaned sending vibrations to my body.

He pushed his tongue in with two fingers and I released a loud scream "Ah fuck oh my god" He started doing scissors with his fingers inside me while he was sucking me.

He pushed another finger in and started stretching them while biting my lips (Not her real lips guys-i sorry I ruined it,go on don't mind me) My legs started shaking furiously and I came a few seconds later.

"Oh my goodness you taste so good" He said licking his fingers and his lips while breathing heavily with me.

He laid next to me but I got up and I pulled his pants down,his dick jumped a little but it was still standing up.

I got down on my knees in between his legs and started licking the purple veins on his cock,kissing the head I took him in my mouth trying not to choke because of how long it was-,or use my teeth.

He started moaning my name and groaning a few times.

"Oh my god,just like that,just like that.." He moaned in a high pitched tone.

I moaned just hearing his words and went a little further,I was surprised I could take this much.

I felt him twitch in the back of my throat,so I stopped and popped him out of my mouth.

He looked as he would kill me but I got on top of him and I wasn't used to all of this,so I went down on it and immediately grabbed his chest holding on to him.

I screamed his name and I felt him shooting his cum inside of me,my eyes rolled on the back of my head as I came undone,collapsing on top of him.

Kissing his chest she fell asleep exhausted.

THIS WAS THE BEST SMUT I'VE EVER DONE AHHH
Hello my babies,just remember that I love you guys,I hope you've been having a great day.
Please don't forget to vote it would mean so much to me☆♡
I-She's cockwarming him for the rest of the night.
Alright my gorgeous rockstars I hope you have a great day/night
And please if you can go follow my Twitter @hosslerrbabyy thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed.