𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Elizabeth's pov
I wake up in a strange place with my head pounding for some reason, "She's awake" a nurse tells someone outside my room.
Next thing i see is a Doctor coming in my room "Hello Elizabeth,I'm Melanie your doctor for these days you're here,you were brought here because you passed out is that right?" She asks. "I think so i don't really remember" i say and she continues "Well Elizabeth i would like to congratulate you for your pregnancy,your bill is paid,and your ready to go" She tell me something that makes me feel dizzy "Excuse me um who is the person who paid my bill?" i ask her "He's outside waiting for you,probably the baby's father I'm not sure,bye Elizabeth and good luck" she wishes me and leaves the room.
"Hey" I hear Jaden say while entering my room, "Who told you i was at the hospital and why did you pay for my bill i could've paid for it myself" I said to him angry "Relax please i wouldn't want you to hurt the baby" He said "You know?" I gasped and asked him "Yeah they told me" He said "Alright" i sigh getting up and i start walking outside "You are not doing that" Jaden laughs as he picks me up and takes me to his car,i also laugh with him.
He puts me down and hugs me from behind "Were having a baby!!!" He yells and kisses my neck i giggle and hold his hands that are on my stomach.
He drives home and we cuddle for the rest of the day,maybe something else happens too who knows?

9 months later
I get up to go at the toilet,i finish my business,these 9 months have been hell,they had to take Jaden back in jail for 3 months so he could have a decent job without criminal activities,i had to work during my pregnancy so i don't lose my job and not to starve,become homeless etcetera.
Jaden asked me to be his girlfriend a few months ago,we were at the beach and it was the cutest thing.

Flashback
I run from J as he's chasing me in the beach "Baby don't run! you'll fa-" he stops himself  as he sees me fall,he runs to me as im laughing and i cant breathe "Are you alright?" He asks as he holds my hand and i just nod.
"So Lizzy" he says rubbing my pretty big belly "You've made me the happiest person ever by keeping the baby,and letting me stay in your house,you've helped me so much baby,and i love you,so would you do me the honours of being my girlfriend?" he finishes and kisses my belly and then me "I would love to" i smile.

I remember that moment and smile to myself.
While going back to bed i feel something running down my legs,and then i realize that my water broke.
"Jaden!" He groans and runs to me "What's wrong my love?" He breathes heavily "My water broke" i say and he widens his eyes "oh my god" he runs to get the bag with my clothes and the baby's clothes,sadly we didn't do a baby gender reveal party because we were saving up for a crib and some clothes for us and our baby,we know that its gonna be a boy and were so excited he was so happy when he found out,he even cried when he first saw the baby on the monitor. He gets the bag and picks me up "Jaden put me down i can walk" I say "Uh uh" he runs to the car puts me in the passenger's seat and he drives to the hospital.

After birth
I wake up and see Jaden talking to Mateo and smiling,i smile looking at them,J notices that I'm up and gives me Mat,I hold him until i fall asleep again.

Narrators pov
Eliza and Jaden lived happily ever after in their apartment with their son and their daughter that was born after they got married.

Narrators povEliza and Jaden lived happily ever after in their apartment with their son and their daughter that was born after they got married

Writer
I missed writing about Jaden so much,i don't really follow what he does anymore,but i love him so much because he helped me so much with my mental health and lots of other stuff.
this is the end of my second book called Criminal,I'll be starting a new book called "Lake house" I'll definitely notify you when its out,i love you so much thank you for reading. Please make sure to eat and drink something today and if you need venting I'm always here