𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

Third person POV

The girl and the boy woke up and cuddled up to each other for a few minutes until they got up and showered,then they ate breakfast in peace.

"I think i should get a job hm?" The girl started "because i needmoney and my savings are ending up so i think I'll work as a maid in some rich household or maybe in a restaurant" She started ranting until the boy was kinda annoyed by her but still thought she was cute.

He went to the other side and said "Don't worry your little head about it okay we'll go to the city and if you want to we'll check for a job okay?" He finished his words and hugged her.

"Okay" the girl mumbled into his chest since he was squeezing her face.

He let go of the hug and they went to that comfortable silence again.

Now here they were walking through the streets to find a cafe so the girl could work in.

"Oh my god there it is I'm going to check if they're hiring!" She screamed happily and he chuckled at her but happily smiled.

She entered the cafe and went to the front where you ordered drinks,"Um hello, how may i help you?"

"Uh yeah i was wondering of you were hiring,I'll do whatever you need me to,cleaning,serving anything!" She said out of breath and with a huge grin plastered all over her face.

"Um yes of course,i think we are hiring but I'm not sure,I'll speak to the manager and check if you're hired"

The girl turned around to see the tall guy in front of her smiling at her child behaviour,he opened his arms and gestured with his head for her to go and hug him,she wrapping her arms around his torso and took a huge breath with her nose collecting his scent.

The employee came back and told her that she could go and speak to the manager herself for the job.

She turned to see him and he mouthed 'good luck' and blew a kiss at her.

She giggled and went to follow the girl that was speaking to her a few moments ago.

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

Let's just say it has been a while since I updated this book and I am extremely sorry for not updating I just wasn't feeling like I wanted to write anything but I'm back I think and I'll try to write a few more chapters soo yeah.
Just so you know this is a filler chapter hehe!!
I kinda want to make this book a sad ending but I dunno,should I?
Eh I think I will but I'll think about it
I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you have an awesome day/night
Ro loves you<3
Peace!