Pride and Prejudice

Pride  and Prejudice 
It was another Soulful spring flowers grew just as prideful in prejudice. of course Frisk.  didn't believe she'd ever enjoyed such things she was always into such popularity. her heart seemed to belong to something else maybe sociality a casualty Maybe?
She should have known the risks that sometimes that can take her heart away. she looked outside the window to the beautiful sunrise "another Reckless morning" she thought. she wouldn't have thought like that though she always loved the sense of the sunrise course she's always known that sometimes things change. She had  just been walking this morning. enjoying the leaves, even the snow,the last of it. after such prejudice. She knew that some things were worth looking at. Who could she blame? It was just a beautiful sunrise"ah"She said"aye me isn't it just so beautiful today?"  she kept drifting around. She just heard a car coming towards Her house." my who could it be?"frisk  asked"aye miss  it's the Royal scientist" one of her Maids said. It was true she was the only human  in the home  of the dreemurrs, Frisk honestly thought she was that special to treat her servants like old bastards.
Frisk looked outside the window there she saw a young gent probably older than her.a few years older than her.She stayed quiet inquisitive about things.She started going downstairs and that's when she saw him,  he had a black suit he also had a daring smile, he was wide and big she never imagined the size of this monster she stared in disbelief "uh" Frisk replied all she could say about it she'd say the hat was a fedora. that was a very expensive type of hat could this man be very rich to have such expensive clothing? she asked herself " my what do we have here?" the man asked or so should she say skeleton? he walked closer to her then smiled so wide to where Frisk couldn't believe what she was seeing. "uh.." Frisk said again" my name is Frisk Dreemurr" she responded She then stayed quiet" well you are a very handsome lady"  he said.right after he had said what he needed Mrs. Dreemurr came in the room and  greeted  the Young skeleton. "Frisk this is Mr. Gaster"  Mrs. Dreemurr siad "he is one of our royal scientists" he smiled widely "pleasure to meet you Miss frisk." Then he got his hand out his pocket ,and held it  out just in case she would shake it, after a short period of time, Mr. Gaster  put his hand in his pocket and started walking with Mrs. Dreemurr "so what are the results?"
Mrs. Dreemurr asked "not very good" Mr. Gaster siad ''chara didn't make it...he had too much determination,and all of that determination will make him want to extract monster souls and have one purpose:kill, let just say i studied love and hp, love which is an acronym, stands for level of violence which was something i couldn't believe at first. But as i studied chara,his determination and love i made sure he didn't have any physical contact with anyone or any monster, also his HP was unreachable, it was outstanding!..." that is when Mr. gaster stopped and started whispering to Mrs. Dreemurr. Frisk had a fishy feeling forming in her...just then Mr. dreemurr came "and?" he asked like if he were waiting for something different to happen, and so Mr. Gaster once again said the information and then started whispering again, her parents looked so happy At Mr. Gaster after he said what he had to say.
.Soon after her parents, Mr. Gaster, and Frisk sat in the dining table and started talking, then out of nowhere Mrs. Dreemurr siad ''should we tell her Mr. Gaster?" Mr. Gaster's face changed from smiley to serious, then he smiled widely again and responded "maybe you should do that in the family" then started eating again. Frisk froze impotano asly then got up "NO!!" she screamed. Everyone in the room looked at her directly "no what frisk?"
Mrs. Dreemurr asked. "I am not letting him use me as his experiment!" frisk said
Mr. Gaster looked confused on what frisk said " I beg your pardon what?" Mr. Gaster said as he put the knife down. "Frisk calm down he won't use you for that." Mr. Dreemurr said  
After Frisk calmed down and sat down, they started talking like if nothing happened.