Chapter 10 hopes and dreams

Swooosh, the train stopped. It had a very loud toot but for some reason, frisk and Megan's hopes had been down, they both hadn't felt any joy in any of this, "hey c'mon let's go!" Jane yelled from the other side of the train, seeming like she was enthusiastic about going to this school. Jane had already been off the train "c'mon sister" Megan said. "But..." Frisk said in a low voice. Frisk and Megan looked at each other with an indecisive face, Frisk never noticed at night, that the stairs where very steep and hard to even get down the from, she observed the other girls, who looked very happy and joyful to be here, perhaps they were mean girls like Jane, or maybe they didn't have a future husband waiting for them, or even possibly, there family or parents or even sisters or brothers didn't love them, she looked at Megan who was trying to blend in with them and Jane, so frisk decided to do the same thing, blend in just like her older sister Megan, the lady's who gave them the dresses made every single women follow them to there rooms, Frisk spotted other girls and women in the school, some of them where were talking and most likely enjoying this place a lot, but to Frisk this was nothing more but Punishment and unpleasant, although the lady's who handed them there dresses were very kind and gentle, that was good news to Frisk, They wore black dresses to were nothing of the could be seen just their faces, if only she had listened, then maybe she wouldn't be here, finally they have reached their destination, well to begin with the room was for three so they would have to share with another girl, frisk wondered who it was, she looked in the crowd of the three women and saw Jane coming out of the line " I am your roommate " she smiled at them, frisk had a little hope that she had a friend, well, the room was clean and the color was gray and white, there was a bookshelf filled with tons of study, and story book, at least they could entertain themselves in that pitiful room, and they was a closet for everyone which had three sections,  Frisk could hardly believe what she was seeing , there was a restroom which was also the color of white and gray, at least it was clean, then in the least expected she saw a two doors, one of them was for the other room that was connected to the other women's room, and the other one remained a mystery, she couldn't, open the door, there was a lock to it, and it seemed like there was a key to it, "frisk?" Megan called "what are you doing", frisk remained silent "I'm exploring the room" then she put towels and baskets over the door "I'm coming to Megan," Frisk said is a startling feeling, Jane seemed fond of the room, she had started to get her clothes ready in the closet, seemed like Jane didn't have a lot of clothes neither did Megan or her ", oh your getting ready already Jane?" frisk asked, "yes I want this year to be perfect". She responded in a calm voice.
YEAR! Frisk said in her mind, she would have to wait a year to leave this place, without seeing her mother, father, brother, Mr. Spade, Or even her beloved Mr. Gaster, she felt like she was in prison, like she was locked inside in tiny little room with her only friends and her sister,
They only had a few hours to sleep and rest, every single woman was tired and exhausted
Frisk tried her best to be awake in the morning, so did the girl and women in the court, she saw the breakfast wasn't the greatest thing she'd seen before, they called it oatmeal, of course, Frisk wasn't gonna eat that was she? She tasted a bit of it and then took another spoonful and another, and even another bigger spoonful, Frisk had enjoyed this food so-called "oatmeal"
Megan and Jane also liked it, it tasted like something she had never put in her mouth before
"Megan, Jane, this is so good, I have never tasted this!" Frisk said with a smile, maybe this school wasn't so bad, she hadn't given it a try, maybe she should, " I know right!" Jane responded
Megan on the other hand wasn't having the same experience as Jane and Frisk, " c'mon Megan cheer up"! Frisk and Jane said together "it is that bad here!" they both exclaimed in excitement
Megan smiled at them and said "ok" "yaaaay!!!" The two lady's who were called Bertha and Melinda were at the door observing every girl and woman in the room "alright start eating and off to classes!!", classes unbeknownst to having classes here, she could believe it, again. "Jane, what's going on?" Frisk started to ask "oh we are heading to class" Jane responded to Frisk softly and nicely, Megan just followed, all the women wore the uniform which are the dresses they handed them yesterday, "frisk?" Megan asked "yes sorry what is it I drifted off a bit"
"What are you looking at?" Megan asked "oh uh I was.... Distracted sorry," frisk said in an Indesit
Face "focus Frisk or they'll get us in trouble!" Megan said, and so the days went on and on and on, she wondered when they were gonna get out of this horrible place she desired to see Mr. Gaster and tell him what a horrible adventure they have had but after all this, she'll be able to see and run into his arm with a joyous smile, she desired to be with her parents and she wished to see her older brother asriel she wanted to know how he was doing with his new wife who'd just recently married him a few weeks ago, she had talked to his wife once or twice maybe more, she was nice her name was valentine she was just like Megan so happy and joyful all the time, she knew Asriel was happy with her, oh and Mr. Spade even if Frisk didn't like him she enjoyed seeing Megan giggled and smiled at his jokes and how happy she is, even Frisk got affond of him. Mr. Spade was nice, he had a very controlled attitude, well maybe when he was mad or sad he could get a little violent " frisk!" Melinda called from a short distance "here we just got these letters" as soon as Melinda left all the women looked at frisk, she softly opened the packet, a dress, and a letter but from who? She looked at the signature, it was difficult to read she saw a capital G so beautifully written, Frisk thought, Mr. Gaster had written her a letter to her, she went to her room to see what he had written, she noticed some of the girls following her, she sat down on her bed and opened the seal