Chapter 2 the proposal

Soon after Mr. Gaster left, Mr. and Mrs. Dreemurr told Frisk to use her nightgown, and when she finished, to come downstairs "Frisk?" Mrs. Dreemurr called "yes ma'am?" Frisk asked "we want to tell you the news." Mr. Dreemurr siad "y-yes" frisk responded. What could it be? What horrifying news could it be.? "Well. Mr. Gaster has an affection towards you and asked for your hand... and we responded for you because there are no more men for you to be with, you have said no to all of them from this town." Mrs. Dreemurr said with difficulty "NO i don't want to be with him!" Frisk said in a disgusted face " Frisk just because you don't love him doesn't mean you wont, yet" Mr. Dreemurr siad " and i have had enough of you saying no all the time to the men who actually like you, you just treat them like bastards" He adjusted his bow tie "just try to be nice Frisk. . . and maybe he is not so bad ok" Mr. Dreemurr started hugging Frisk. . . "ok i will try to be nice" Frisk responded with a smile "its all for the family" then she  started heading up stairs, as she reached her room she sat in her bed and put her head in the pillow and started crying, all she could think about is, that in a short time she will be Mistress Gaster and not Miss Frisk.
She thought of how Mr. Gaster looked so serious but with a daring smile, his voice was rough and soft at the same time. For Frisk it was impossible to believe that he was wide,
huge and very tall his clothing, very expensive for god's sake she couldn't believe it herself.