Chapter 9 what a fool

She would never forget it that moment when she found out the truth of who she was. . . A fool and yes also a coward she never admitted what she did she always got away with but those are some harsh words right? You have to understand that, of course, she is a young madden and of course she was infuriated in knowing who she was an insolent lying fool and a coward. she noticed sometimes that she used lies almost all the time, like when she had to hide her hatred to some people she had to smile or when she said she was fine or even the to the fact that she lied to everyone. But she made other people want to be with her and even with a normal conversation she would be cruel, and what about that word coward yes she was very stubborn along with cowardy she would run for anything she did even her parents would never find out what she did and in the end, she would get what she wanted sometimes what she got was special like if she were a star like if she behaved so well and she would jump hip hop hooray when she got her reward for being so "good" and know frisk is here thinking overall she has done she felt her sins crawling on her back calling towards her and screaming at her but then out  of the sudden she laughed she remembered a lot of people love her including
Mr. Gaster her true love oh how she wished he were here with her thinking "frisk?" someone said from her door "yes" frisk responded "who is there?" she asked half-asleep "it's me your father dear." "oh father," frisk said relieved< while running towards her father "what going on out there?" frisk asked she softly went out of the bed and put on her robe so she could look presentable to everyone outside her room, she looked at Megan and Megan look at frisk too they both held their hands together so tightly so that they wouldn't be scared any longer she saw from a distance their carriage her dad didn't look very happy and her mom was startled, frisk wasn't entirely sure what was going on "mom?" she asked. No response, no words were said back to her they got in the carriage and drifted off to sleep, she couldn't believe what was going on, that morning she woke up to the sound of the train station, then she smelled gas everywhere, her dad pulled Megan and frisk out off the carriage and gave them their suitcases "dad"? Frisk realized what was happening. She was being sent somewhere far from here with Megan on her side, Frisk's face looked toward his dad. She was confused. What had she done? What made her father want her away from him, Megan screamed for her father " dad! Dad!"
But there was no use at all because the stronger she screamed the more he didn't pay attention to them, as entering the train frisk noticed a lot of women her age and Megan's age too, two elderly women handed them dresses to wear and sat them down "so what are you two here for?" asked a girl with glasses and two braids ''I'm here because I don't act right and I misbehave all the time and I'm also rude". . . "so why?" she asked again. "We don't even know," megan said "then you guys were sent here because your parents want you to be well behaved young ladys" "but we are well behaved ladys'' megan said "well it's just my theory", the women's name was jamie or as she liked to me called jane, she was a smart girl but could be a little rude sometimes, she liked math and science which was ok with frisk since she enjoyed history and agriculture instead but, we are different, well she did hear Mr. Gaster like science and history, and also languages other than Mr. Spade who loved math and history, and megan well, let us just say she is different, she has always benefited from studying or school since she is very bad at focusing, but ever since Mr. Spade came Megan had been trying to focus on studying more than she used to since she was taught from a young age how to clean, wash, and cook, everything a woman needs to know to be the perfect housewife, well like if frisk even cared for being the perfect housewife. But the thought entered her mind, what about Mr. Gaster, oh no, now he will be alone, but all the sudden she felt something in her pocket, the letter he had written to her, she hadn't read them yet, well why not now? Why didn't she open them, no this had to be private "what are those?" jane asked "oh these?" frisk said "yes'' jane responded "oh there letters, just letters" she said "from who?" jane asked again "well from--my dear friend"
Frisk said "really?" Jane asked, " I bet they're from a guy, let me guess your future husband". Everybody gasped in the train and faced frisk, frisk felt picked on, she didn't want everybody to know anything about Mr. Gaster or their engagement, "no I have no future husband at all" frisk responded to them, then all the girls turned around to mind their own business. When she wasn't caught "frisk". Megan said " I know we're gonna be ok just trust me ok" she gave frisk a warm smile and held her hand out to her. Frisk almost in tears, Megan started brushing frisk's hair, her eyes started to get into tears. "Megan, do you think I'll be able to see Mr. Gaster again?" Frisk asked "I know you will, don't worry about him he is fine now" Megan responded. " he is already safe and sound, and I'm pretty sure he is also worried about you and, also waiting for you dear", "you think so Megan?" Frisk asked "oh yes my dear, then why would he love you hmmm?" Megan responded in a sweet and lovely voice. And that's when Frisk drifted off to think over the last few happenings, which tucked her down into hopes and dreams.