Chapter 11 the dress

Oh how the flowers have bloomed, Frisk felt like she could cry of so much joy, it has already been almost a whole year and she has been waiting for this year to end so she could see Mr. Gaster and embrace him all over and kiss him. But out of a sudden, she saw something else a thin piece of paper,

Droplets form in the most beautiful beings.
And so is the sun.
It  is so foreseeing
And even it is a stun.
But there is something more beautiful than there things,
You. 

It was explaining the importance that she was to Mr. Gaster, she was more beautiful than all the things he listed, oh if only she could go back home, Frisk stood quiet, she over thought it, this thought had been in her mind for a long time, and what if she escaped this place, full of sadness and loneliness? "Megan" ? she asked while she was asleep, "what is it?" Megan said in a stunned voice, "you're not going to see me tomorrow so I would just like to say goodbye Megan'' Megan looked at her for a few seconds "no I am  going with you!" she said in an angered voice, they started walking through the hall, they saw a few monks, they started running,
It was dark and there was no light, she saw someone from the distance,  "wait for me ladies please" someone said from behind "jane?" frisk asked "yes it's me don't worry" jane was wearing a monk dress and a few makeups, "come on before we are spotted" they went through the gate and finally they saw some light it was from the bars and restaurants, never to frisk's eye was the world so beautiful, she felt tears in her eyes forming, but she shoved them up, they saw the train station and started walking towards it, she had just realized that one of the stores had the same dress that Mr. gaster have her she was shocked it cost so much money, it was his lifetime... frisk started crying in disbelief "what is is Frisk?" asked Megan " you were right... again it did cost him his whole lifetime" "oh frisk don't worry. He did it because he loves you" "you are right Megan, you are right" frisk said, a worried look covered her face, then she came up with a good idea, they waited until dawn to leave, they could see the train arriving, "c'mon frisk"
Meagan and Jane said "coming, she saw the dress store open, " Miss, I would like to sell you my dress, if you could of course," frisk said, the lady looked at the fine dress the cleanest dress she had seen, it had flower designs all over it, and it still smelled like a fine piece of clothing, the lady looked at frisk and looked at her store for a few seconds " you mean you want to sell this irreplaceable dress it doesn't seem like a store made dress it looks homemade,". Frisk looked at the dress one last time, it was true it had no price or any brand name "I'm so sorry miss i-i'll cherish it thank you,". And just like that Frisk and the girls went to the train station, she saw the lady from a long-distance "thank you" frisk whispered under her breath, she began looking at the clothing she was wearing all covered of mud and leaves she looked very dirty, oh well, the sun started to come out she could see all the grass and the flowers like the ones at her house, oh how she missed that flowery smell of her house, it always had the smell of vanilla no matter what you put in it, frisk remembered, when Megan and she were little, Megan and her would go outside and play with mud pies, and when they finished playing they would go inside and smell like dirt, but the house's smell would always be the same fragrance vanilla and a little bit of rose aroma. " frisk wake up!" Jane said "what"? Frisk asked " I'm leaving now and I would like to tell you that you were a good friend and I hope to see you again and your husband" Jane winked "Megan I hope your love story may finish and I hope to see you again"
Jane's face started to change from happy to sad "I send my regards to you my dear friends.".
" you also were a good friend Jane, I hope you have a love story.'' Frisk said "thank you I will cherish you all forever my friend", Tears were gone and so were friends.
A few hours later they arrived in their new home, oh how Frisk missed her town, she looked around all the people were shopping and walking around, she smiled and breathed the air in
"Ah, isn't it nice to be back home Frisk"
"Oh yes you have that right Megan," Frisk said, both their faces were so joyous, she saw Mr. Spa s house from where she was standing "hey Megan let's go see Mr. Spade" well not that she wanted to... " actually I don't know frisk." Megan said, " why not?" she asked, "well because I'm pretty sure he'll tell our father." Megan said, a bit worried. "Well then you're boring" and so the girls decided to Mr. Spade's house "hello???" the tall man asked, this time he was wearing something different, a white jacket and some white pants, his shoe was shiny black, and he had his hair cut short