Chapter 12 Roulz

A vibrant smile showed on the man so-called Roulz he had a jazzy style neither Frisk nor Megan couldn't comprehend but she tried to comprehend him. He welcomed them in the elegant house of Jake Spade, he hadn't had any pride in whatsoever he owned nor he tried to Demonstrate presumingly Jake of course is like this too. They entered the very luxurious home there were many designed vases she was certain they had something very special in them. "Welcome and how are y'all, my dear friends" Roulz moved around the living room and open them a seat in one of the sofas " he will come in a minute he knows you're here and of course everyone knows about what happened many people know because of the newspaper. You know Mrs. Megan you're a very smart woman and you to Mrs. Frisk" he stopped talking for sure he was waiting for someone to speak " ah yes Roulz I'm pretty sure everyone knows. It's a very small town here so it was an obvious theory" Frisk said. Reassuring herself she spoke under her breathe one last time. " so you knew everyone would know?" Roulz asked "yes" Megan replied his predictable query. He handed them a cup of tea. Even if she knew it was cold " you know girls we missed you a lot our hearts broke when you left especially Mr. Spade's but don't tell him I told you that." he chuckled. Weird Frisk had never seen him smile or laugh made her feel better after all she had gone through almost a year since. she had left for that academy. Been a long eternity she had missed her dear friends and her dear true love. She missed everything that had to do with him. She even started to like his peculiarity and personality. She meant well to him. "Hello, ladies," Mr. Spade said from the upper door " how are you?" "very well thank you," Megan said so cheerfully " and what are you doing?" jake asked with a concerned face "well Mr. Spade I was hoping to see you" she walked around him in a circle we should acknowledge. Well, Mr. Spade and Megan are a lost romance case. Frisk can even swear she can make a book about their romance. "And you Frisk how about you?" he asked with a smile on his face "well I have to Mr. Gaster," she said. As frisk said what she had to say. Me. Spades face changed from a smile to a concerned face. Seemed like Frisk said something wrong or something a bit out of topic "well frisk the truth is Mr. Gaster left without saying anything. One day he just packed and left in search of something."  his face seemed weary "it's ok jake it doesn't hurt me or anything like if It hurt me I don't care." frisk said almost in tears she couldn't believe it "well Megan we already saw Mr. Spade so now it's our parents" frisk said. She honestly had a hard time believing what had happened. "You can stay for dinner," Roulz said kindly "it's better for you to not see your parents." frisk and Megan decided to go with their parents but they thanked them for their sympathy. "Frisk I know you're sad so don't hide," Megan said. Frisk only heard the sound of crickets and frogs and the birds chirping she loved it she also enjoyed it but she wasn't sad she was disappointed in her true love who had tried to be with her and now he was gone all gone she didn't assume this maybe, in the end, he didn't feel anything for her. She barely understood why she had fallen for him this is why she didn't want to fall for anyone because nobody stayed for too long. Well at least Megan was happy that's all Frisk ever wanted. "Frisk?" "yes?" she replied.
" look I know you are not feeling well."
"I know you mean well Megan but I'm fine. I prefer not to know"
" I know you are feeling horrible"
" yes and Megan darling relax I'll be fine and I will always be." she lied
"Stop it," Megan said.
"Please Megan I'm fine I'm fine" she repeated and she heard it echo in her head.
"Frisk looked at me" she teased her sister's hands "I know you too well and I don't want you to be in hurting."
Frisk smiled at her comment the more Megan talked to her about this the more frisk wanted to cry, and the more she kept thinking of this affair the more she wanted to scream at her sister. She let go of her sister's hands and smiled " Megan please dear leave it alone." they walked silently for a few moments. " do you remember how when we were little girls we would go and climb in Mrs. Missouri's tree and she would always get us off her mango tree."
"Yes." frisk replied with a smile
" I wish we were girls again don't you.?" she asked
"Yes that would be great"
"When we didn't have to worry about wearing corsets or about men or cabins. Or even money"
"That would be nice" frisk occurred to be feeling a little better"
" I wish it was like that"
They both squeezed their hands.
They saw their big beautiful house the one in which they grew up in. Their childhood rested in there. The joy of frisk had just gotten higher.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------
----
Frisk wondered what her parent would say about her -you're a disgrace Frisk and you to Megan- she thought of all the horrible things they would say to them...