I'll be waiting for you

I wasn't sure if I was thinking the same as she was but I didn't hesitate and got up from the bed before I headed into the bathroom. "Uhm.. are you going to.. watch me?" I asked a bit more nervous since I was really sure what was about to happen. 'I'm not going to watch you but would you mind if I would shower with you?' Cate looked at me with soft eyes and I didn't even think for a second before I nodded and she just continued to give me a soft smile. 'You need help with the dress?' She bit her lip and walked behind me to unzip my dress. Goosebumps formed all over my body as I felt it unzipping slowly before it dropped to the ground and I could basically feel her eyes all over me.

'Can you help me?' Cate whispered softly before I felt her turning around and I slowly turned around as well before I slowly unzipped her dress. We both were now standing there only wearing our underwear as we looked each other up and down. "I'm.. I'm a bit cold.." I mumbled as I was trying my best to stand up straight and not move too much from being drunk. 'I'll let the water run for a bit so it's warm when we get in ok?' She smiled and turned on the shower while I was picking up our dresses to put them onto the counter so they wouldn't just lay around in the dirt.

As I turned around again Cate was looking at me and slowly walked up to me before wrapping her arms around me to undo my bra in the matter of seconds. I figured she wanted me to do the same so I brought one hand up and undid her bra as well. 'One handed hm? Not your first time I guess.' She smirked before she backed away from me, causing my bra to fall to the ground and so did hers. "No, but the first time I'm actually really nervous to do something wrong." I admit as I looked her up and down. Her skin looked so soft and perfect and her breasts were just everything you would expect when you think about perfect breasts.

'I'm nervous too, but we both need to try and relax.. that's why I thought a nice warm shower would be nice.' She smiled and backed away a little more. 'I'm not sure if you are comfortable with getting fully undressed in front of me so I give you the chance to tell me to look away until we both are in the shower hm?' She was so sweet, so caring. I just wanted to cry but not because I was sad, because I just felt so overly happy. "That would be better I think.. thank you." I waited until she was facing the other way and quickly slipped out of my panties before I got into the shower and waited for her. "Ok, I'm under the.." I couldn't even finish my sentence before she already joined me.

'I hope the water isn't too hot.' Cate smirked as she leaned closer to feel the water temperature. "N no it's good." I stuttered a bit as I stumbled back against the wall but surprisingly didn't hit my head. When I opened my eyes I saw Cate standing close to me and having her hand between my head and the wall. 'Careful beautiful, I don't want you to hurt yourself.' She winked at me and I could have just passed out from that. She was so beautiful when the water was running down her face and her neck to her chest. "T- thank you." I finally managed to say as I blushed from starring at her for so long. 'What are you thinking about?'

"You." I could feel how my breathing got a bit heavier from just how close she was standing to me and the way she was holding me. 'Just me?' Cate smirked and she clearly enjoyed having me in this position as she kept licking her lips, just waiting for me to answer her and play her game. "I'm thinking about you and me.. and how this night might end.." I said quieter before I leaned closer to her and whispered "What are you thinking about?"

I heard a deep, soft chuckle from the older woman before she pushed me against the cold wall of the shower which made me gasp loudly. 'I can show you.' She looked at me so hungrily that I nearly forgot to breath for a second and just nodded. I was all hers and I wasn't mad about it. She liked her lips before she held my wrists together over my head and started to kiss me passionately. But she didn't stay on my lips for too long as she began to start trailing kisses down and along my jawline to my neck and down to my chest. My heart was racing and skipped a beat every time her soft lips met my skin. 'Tell me if you want me to stop.' Cate whispered before she started to run her tongue over my nipple.

The bathroom got filled with soft moans and gasps quickly as she continued to suck and kiss all over my chest, leaving small marks all over my breasts. "C- Cate.." I mumbled a bit shaky and watched her look at me. 'Are you ok? Do you want me to stop?' I shook my head and bit my lip but stopped her from continuing. "I don't want it here.. I can't stand up any longer.." I blushed hard as I felt my knees getting weak and Cate just smiled. She seemed more than satisfied before she grabbed some soap and washed me and herself. 'Ok, rinse it off and then we can continue on the very nice, king size bed hm?' She winked at me as she left the shower and grabbed one of the towels as she left the bathroom completely. 'I'll be waiting for you.'