I like the sound of "us"

I was still kind of in denial about this whole situation but I for sure wouldn't let her ask me twice. I rinsed off the soap and turned off the water and got out of the shower before grabbing myself a towel and heading out into the main room where I saw her laying on the bed, waiting for me. 'Come here' Cate looked at me as she moved the towel to tease with a bit more of skin but to see more I would have to go over there.

I bite my lip and make my way over to her before I drop my towel in front of the bed before I get in as well. I felt her eyes all over me and as soon as I was close enough she got rid of her towel and claimed back her position on top. 'If you ever want me to stop, say stop. But I promise to be gentle if you want me to be.' Cate smiled and started to kiss my neck again, down my chest and my breasts. I gasped softly as her hands started to wander around as well and I could just feel so many things I never really felt before.

After a bit she continued to kiss down my stomach and to my thighs. Cate kept looking up to check on me and if I was comfortable with what she was doing and oh my I was. I could feel how warm I got between my legs and with every kiss on my thighs it just grew. 'Be a good girl for me and spread your legs would you?' She raised her eyebrow as she looked up at me and I did what she asked for. I wasn't sure why but her calling me a good girl just turned me on so badly.

'Oh my, you are already so wet for me hm?' She smirked as she glanced down at my crotch and gently placed her arms around my thighs to get comfortable. 'I want you to relax, I won't hurt you.' She licked her lips and I could only nod as the second I wanted to say something I felt her warm tongue on me. The way she run her tongue up and down between my folds made my head fall back into the pillow and I grabbed a handful of her hair.

As she continued to work my clit with her tongue she brought up one of her hands and slowly started to tease my entrance with two fingers. "Cate... please, please don't tease me.." I whimpered out as she looked up to me and smiled but kept teasing. "Please.. just fuck me.." I moaned under my breath and as soon as I leaned my head back again I felt her pushing her fingers inside of me, pumping them as she curled them up to hit all the right spots. My moans got louder as she continued to go harder on me and I ended up letting go of her hair to hold onto the sheets with both of my hands.

My knuckles already turned white as I felt my orgasm build up inside of me. "C- cate! I'm s- so close!" I said breathless as I managed to make eye contact with her and her soft nod was sign enough that I was allowed to cum for her. She added another finger and started sucking on my clit which was enough to send me over the edge. My walls tightened around her fingers before I turned silent as I came all over her fingers.

"Oh fuck..." i exhaled loudly as I was slowly riding out my high. Cate slowly pulled out her fingers before she came up to me and made me lick them clean for her. 'Mmm good girl. You taste very good.' She licked her lips before she cleaned me up and placed her self next to me. 'Was that as good as you imagined earlier?' She asked softly as she gently ran her fingers around my bellybutton. "Better than I could have ever imagined." I said softly as I slowly turned onto my side and looked at her for a moment.

"Do you really like me Cate? Or are you just lonely here?" I asked with a sad undertone as I got a bit worried this would just be something that doesn't mean anything to her. 'Evelyn, if I wouldn't like you I wouldn't do all this with you. Since I saw you on set for the first time I was interested in you, it just changed a bit from then. I'm not sure how exactly I feel about you but I know I do have some sort of feelings for you and I hope we could explore them... together?' She seemed a bit nervous herself as she answered my question and I couldn't help but smile at her.

"I would like that. I mean I felt things like this before but it's.. you make my heart pound like crazy and my stomach goes insane. I just, I guess I'm scared that you will leave.." I looked down as I played with the covers until I felt Cate lifting my chin up to look at her. 'Please don't worry about something like that, I know that I don't know what I feel but I'm sure that whenever I will be sure what it is, that you will know first. But I have to say, I like the sound of "us".'