Chapter 2

I was walked off the stage abruptly by the man previously guarding me, I couldn't stop scanning my surroundings from the constant fear of being stared at by these monsters. I looked up to where the bidders were before, one of them, my now owner, was missing from his chair, I assume he was on his way to 'collect me'. The others next to him continue to stare down at me, awaiting for the next human cattle to be presented on stage.

I shifted from one foot to the other, nervously awaiting my demise, a man came down the stairs of the theatre and gazed me up and down. He spoke to the guard holding me briefly, a couple papers were handing over with what looked like his credit card too.

"She hasn't been touched?" I was never really lashed, whipped or punished, I could be witty when I wanted to be but I was witty as I was smart and I wasn't about to be going to get unnecessary beatings for a couple snarky remarks, I tended to keep the remarks to myself.

"No Sir."

"Bitten as of yet?" The mere thought of it made me shudder...

"No Sir."

"Nor bred? Tch." The guard shook his head and I swallowed harshly once again, then he held his hand out and the chain that bound me was handed over to my new Master, he made small clicking noise with his tongue.

The man was on the shorter side and had dark black hair parted in the middle, his eyes grey and cold, lifeless reflecting the monster he was. He adorned a black suite and tie, wearing a rather fashionable waistcoat with it too, some patent black shoes to match. He glanced over me once more, giving me an almost disgusted look before turning his back on me and leading me back and rather long flight of stairs, from what I assumed was leading back up to where he previously sat. He glanced over the papers that were given to him as we walked, glancing back to me every now and then, I guess those were my documents that described every detail about me.

I continued to sweat still looking around panicked almost hoping some magical exit would open up and grant me freedom.

"Eyes on me. Don't be rude you ungrateful brat." He spoke lowly and hushed not to disrupt anyone else. I gulped and did as he said with no reply.

The stairs came to an end and I made a quick look over the banister, if I jumped would I die? Should I jump? It can't be any worse than this... My thoughts swarmed my head, we were at the top of this theatre looking place and I was starting to feel even more nauseous than I already was. I received a harsh tug from my neck and tumbled to the floor in-front of someone weakly.

I looked up hesitantly to see raging but yet still empty green eyes, I didn't know how to describe them as no one tend to held any emotion anymore, the man was unreadable apart from he seemed to be seething with impatience.

"Should've been mine." He nudged my limp side with his rather polished shoe and I looked back down at the floor again, he huffed and took a sip from a slim glass filled with some sort of bubbling red substance.

"Here, now." The sleek raven hair man clicked after me, he sat in the middle of them all, legs crossed as he leant back in his chair, a rather majestic pose. I quickly scattered over to him and sat down in-front of him, just about managing to see over the banister to watch the next people be sold off.

A couple hours went by and the man continued to huff and sigh in boredom, looking at his nails or elsewhere in hope for amusement.

"I'm bored, if you do excuse me, Eren, Jean, Erwin, Reiner." He stood up and dusted himself off lightly before nodding his head in their direction. I stood up quickly and followed behind him, walking out a door that I hadn't noticed that stood behind them. The green eyed man eyed me as I stood, I paid no attention to it and dared look him in the eyes either as I believe that would be seen as improper on my end. I walked behind him as he casually went down a leading staircase, to what seemed like an exit. He opened the door, and I glanced at his hand, many rings were placed upon his rather bony fingers. The door opened with ease and he led me outside, he slipped his hand into his blazer pulling out a small paper looking stick, a lot of them seemed to call them cigarettes and they all had them too. He lit it with a small match and leaned against the wall, making sure not to dirty himself.

I stood in silence next to him, trying to keep my breathing low and not be a nuisance. Are they all this stoic and silent? Have I gotten lucky? As he opened his mouth I saw the small and rather sharp fangs under his top lip, they were pristine and white, not marked by yellow at all. He flickered his eyes over to me and scoured, I put my head down.

"We're heading back to my house soon, this auction bores me." He took a large huff of the cigarette and flicked It to the ground then briefly stomped on it. He groaned and started walking inside, frankly I was grateful as it was freezing, especially standing in the outfit I was, but I guess he couldn't really feel it, I nodded and once again tailed behind him.

We walked back into the auctioning house area and he said his short and rather blunt goodbyes to the rest of the people who sat with him, all who stood up and shook his hand or nodded.

"You got lucky Levi, I would have brought her myself if you and Eren weren't so loaded." A man with two toned hair stood and nudged his shoulder a little. Levi? Eren? Is that his name? He made another clicking noise through his mouth and then proceeded to click his fingers for me to follow. From what I could tell the auction had started to come to a close with only a few people left to be sold.

I spaced out before I could realise it, my chain firmly in his hand, he wore a glove whilst holding it, I assume not to leave marks on his porcelain skin. I stood just behind him in hopes of not doing anything wrong, the last thing I wanted was him to put me in pain.

A rather large car slowly drove around the corner and stopped just in front of us. My nerves peaked as a man wearing a more butler themed suit stepped out and opened the door for my new owner,

"My Lord," I quickly followed behind him and tried sitting quite the distance from him.

The car journey was long and tense, for me at least. Once again no words were exchanged and he didn't look at me either, my stomach only continued to ache from the tense aura, was he going to kill me, savour me, sell me off? He hadn't spoke to me or anyone of that fact, apart from what I assumed were his friends at the auction. I stared at the passing views outside.

His car was nice, it had a dark red themed inside and the outside was a very shiny and sleek looking black. A driver sat in the front, from what I could assume he too was a vampire, quite elderly with his hair slicked back and eyes on the road. The seats we sat in where long and had room in the front almost like a limo but a small one.

The car came to a stop eventually, it felt like I had been here for hours, my tummy still ached and I felt like I was going to throw up, I had never consciously been in a car and it made me feel disgusting, seeing all the outside world moving around me, sights I had never seen of a city before passing my eyes so quickly. The driver removed himself from the car, sliding the door open neatly and allowing the man who bought me to exit, he patted himself down again and clicked at me once again.

The house was huge, no wonder I had 4 million spent on me if this was his living quarters. We walked up a rather long pathway and the driver got back in the car and drove off somewhere, I tried not to look back. My chain was taken once again in his hand, knowing I would'nt run off with or without it on, I followed behind swiftly. I was expecting multiple people to greet him, but no one did, the house from what I could see stood empty and clean. I guess he's more of a loner than I thought... The door opened as he poked in a password, the inside was even more pristine and beautiful then the outside, ceramic tiles line the floors with a chic black rug in the centre. the house was obviously themed black, white and silver to match this guys own aesthetic.

A woman came into view wearing modest maid outfits, she too was a vampire and greeted him with a short bow, she wore a red scarf around her neck and had similar looks to the guy.

"Evening, Master Levi." She stood from her bow.