Chapter 6

He nodded and retreated down the hallway, I stood in my door shocked at the thought of being handled by an Arch vampire. I shut my door quickly not wanting to invite any unwanted attention. 

I looked at the sunlight creeping through the curtains, all pets, slaves and humans where made to adapt to the vampires nocturnal schedule of work at night, sleep at day. It hadn't effected anyone as we were born into it and with how long the vampires had been ruling anyone from the previous human reign was certainly used to it by now.

I walked to the small wardrobe given and took out a very simple baby blue silk nightgown, it reached my mid thigh and came just above my chest when I sized it to myself. Deciding to dress in the bathroom incase their were cameras in my room, which no doubt there probably were to check on me. I only hoped he could trust me in the bathroom, but many humans were known to attempt suicide if left truly alone.

I changed into the cute slip dress, brushed my teeth and climbed into bed, trying my best to pry my thoughts away from the thought of that man, Erwin Smith. I didn't want to know or even guess if he looked into my head, my Master was a question but I'm sure Erwin most likely did with ease. He probably had heard me, even smelt me down that corridor alone and sent the bloke after me to really make sure I was up to no good. 

I didn't know when but I had managed to ease my restless thoughts and get some shut eye that night. It was a lot nicer then I was used to, sleeping in a bed with a clean and fancy gown clinging to my figure, but as Master had said he didn't enjoy his property or objects being dirtied and I didn't need to guess he only expected the best even when it came to owning his own blood pet.

I was awoken that morning by the same maid who greeted us and took us to dinner yesterday. Her hair glossy and cut into a perfect face framing bob. She only laid the outfit of the day on the bed for me whilst I sat up, forgetting the events of yesterday and focusing on what today was to hold. It was a surprise each day for slaves, anything truly was possible. She stood at the end of the bed waiting for a nod of approval, I take it she was to wait outside my door whilst I readied myself for the day. I nodded and she left, awaiting me outside my door.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes, feeling a harsh ball of sickness form in my tummy from what I could guess was anxiety for the day the was due. I looked at the end of the bed to see the outfit laid out.

 I looked at the end of the bed to see the outfit laid out

(without the veil, horns and arm pieces)

It was similar to the last and a little more revealing but the lacy black piece once again was still quite cute, I took my morning shower and took a little longer in fear it in all honestly might be my last. Once I had dried my hair, leaving it to air dry I had my try at some of the small makeup products littered across my bathroom counter. I only covered some of the blemishes on my face with a matching concealer, how had they managed to get such a well matched concealer? I didn't both with the thought. I also used some of the mascara and that was about it for me as I barely new how to use the rest, maybe Mikasa could teach me? I sighed at her quietness, not wanting to be pushy, I didn't know why the thought even occurred to bother to look pretty for this man, give it a year no less and I'd most likely be done for with a lack of blood.