Chapter 3

"Evening, Lord Levi." She stood from her bow. Lord Levi huh...

He waved her off and passed her his black suit jacket. I watched the interaction both seemed cold and stoic. She quickly took it and walked off, I assume to hang it somewhere.

"Dinner will be shortly, Sir. I see you've finally bought something acquiring your taste." She glanced over to me, still no expression washing over her face, soon looking back to him. I swallowed harshly and tried to calm my ever growing nerves, finally bought something? I assumed there were going to be others, speaking of that where are they? The house was just as empty as I had guessed, only in sight was this one raven haired maid and some noise from the kitchen, I assumed chefs.

"Hm." He waved her off once more and started walking up a staircase, stopping half way and casting a glance to me.

"Take her to the room." The maid nodded, picking up the chain that now laid on the ground and following it to my neck, I flinched and closed my eyes tightly, whats the room... Click. I felt a weight off my shoulders as she removed the chain from me. My mouth opened slightly in shock as she walked off.

"This way." She muttered. I followed suit as she took me through the labyrinth of a house, the house was quite bare, only a few decorations like vases and some sculptures were alined along the walls. She shortly came to a stop and opened a brown mahogany door for me, allowing me to enter. This isn't as morbid as I was thinking.... 'The Room' was what seemed to be a simple sleeping quarters. He made it sound like I was going to be tortured... a black and white single bed was tucked away in the corner, a black closet in the other and a lamp, bare but better than what I was expecting nonetheless.

"Please shower, change and knock on the door once you are ready." she pushed me inside a little and shut the door behind me. Well I wasn't expecting this, I took my time to embrace the new room I assumed I'd being staying in, I quickly rid myself of the lingerie I'd been given at the auction house and fumbled around with the shower, taking a little time to soak and really take it all in for what little time I had left in this world. The shower was nice, warm and made my nerves calm a lot more than earlier.

I stepped out after my shower and quickly dried myself off In hopes I wasn't taking too long than I should have. I walked over to the bed and scowled at my new outfit, I think I honestly would've kept with the other one. It was black and very lacy, cute but still utterly revealing.

I sighed and brushed my hair, drying it and straightening/curling it to the way I thought would suit

I sighed and brushed my hair, drying it and straightening/curling it to the way I thought would suit. Then reluctantly getting changed into my new lingerie.

I stared at myself in the mirror and scowled once more, then walking over to the huge door and knocking on It lightly. The maid quickly opened it and looked me up and down, she moved a strand of my hair into place and scuttled off quickly. I take it I'm meant to be following her then. She took me back down the corridor and knocked on another similar door to mine.