24.Already known

VA : You??

Avu : you??

All : you know each other??

Avu and VA started laughing.

All others are like aliens came from Pluto😂😂😂😂😜😜.

Avu And VA : Yes we know each other.

Avu touched VA's feet.

VA : Hamesha khush raho beta.

All : Please koi bataega ki yaha kya ho raha hain?

Avu : Ok so hua yeh ki....

Flashback***
It was rainy season.
Avu is running in rain fully drenched with water because she forgot her umbrella in her office. She is running.
Suddenly she saw a lady standing in front of a car with worried and panicked face. Acu went near her.

Avu : Aunty what happened?? You are not looking well.

UL (Unknown Lady) : Yes beta my car is not working and my phone also got switched off.
My sons are waiting for me in home. I don't know what to do now.

Avu : Aunty don't panick. I live here only beside this temple. We can go there. I will call mechanic to repair your car. You can also  inform to your son that you will be late.

UL : No beta it's ok I will manage.

Avu : No Aunty. Weather is not ok. It's not safe for you.I can't let you wait here.

UL : But...

(Then without letting UL complete her sentence Avu dragged her to her home and helped her and also made a cup of tea for her and also give her phone for calling)

Avu : I am sorry Aunty. It's not a big home but don't worry. Only for some time. After that you can go home.

UL : No beta. You have a very big heart which is a very big thing. Thank you so much for helping and I must say this tea is just mind blowing. God bless you beta.

Avu : Thank you Aunty. And yes you can leave now. Mechanic repaired your car. Let's go I will drop you to the car.

(They went there)

UL : Thank you so much beta.

Avu : It's ok Aunty.

Flashback Ends***

( Ab tak toh guess kar hi lya hoga that VA =UL)

All : ok so aisa hua tha.

Avu and VA :  Ha..

VA : Sacchi beta you are a pure soul.

(Avu smiled. Sid smiled. Ari and Rahul burnt in jealousy)
.
.
.
EOC***