121.Happy family

After some days...

(All things were normal. There was no sign of Manjul. All were happy. Pihu started giggling. Sid took care of her like anything. He gets too much possessive about her sometimes. They were living happily. But fate has some other plans for them. Let's see...

Now...

Sid and Avu were sitting on bed Avu on Sid's lap. Pihu is sleeping. They were looking at her. Sid was placing kisses on Avu's body with love. Avu was giggling. Due to this Pihu woke up. She opens her small hazel eyes and watched her parents. She also giggled)

Avu : Sid see because of you she woke up.

Sid : Toh thik hain na. We will play with her.

Avu : What play? Last night also you both father daughter were woke up. Who knows what you both were doing? She needs sleep Sid. She is so small.

Sid : I know.

Avu : Then?

Sid : I wanted to spend some time with her.

Avu : But you are always with her only. Then what special time you want now and that too only night?

Sid : That is our secret. Haina princess?

(She giggled)

Sid : Yes

(Sid high fied with her cute small small hands. Avu sighed in frustration)

Avu : karo jo karna hain. I am going.

(Sid held her wrist and pulled her. She again sat on his laps. He started kissing her again all over her body)

Avu : Sid... What.. are.. you doing?

Sid : Spending time with you.

Avu : Sid stop

Sid : No

Avu : Mom aap yaha

(Sid immigiatly left her. She started laughing. Sid also joined her. He pulled her and both landed on bed on both sides of Pihu. She giggled. They both kissed her both cheecks. Then Sid kissed Pihu and Avu on their foreheads. They both giggled. They were enjoying their beautiful family moments. Suddenly...
.
.
.
EOC***