59.Soul Sisters

(They both reached Avu's home. All were already present there except Avu.)

Faisu : Bhai chalo pehele andar.

Abhi : par...

Jann : Are pehele bhabhi ko bithao fir baat karenge.

(They made Vaish sit on bed. Girls sat with her. All saw Vaish's condition and got sad. Abhi took boys outside the house.)

Abhi : Guys where is Avu?

Ri : Bhai she is in office. Aa jayegi thodi der mein.

Abhi : Toh tum andar kaise aaye?

Jai : Bhai aap aa rahe the. Toh Vaish bhabhi ko wait na karna pade isiliye hamne Aunty se extra key lekar ghar open kar diya.

Abhi : Kaun Aunty?

Faisu : Are jinka yeh ghar hain. Woh yahi reheti hain baju mein.

Abhi : Oh ok.. Thanks.

Faisu : It's ok. Bhai yeh sab kya ho gaya. Bhabhi ki condition dekhi nahi ja rahi.

Abhi : Hmm

(Abhi remembered that incident. He got tears in his eyes. Faisu hugged him.)

Faisu : It's ok bhai. Mat royiye aap.

Ri : Ha bhai Bhabhi ko apki jarurat hain.

Jai : Everything will be alright bhai.

(They made him calm. Then they went inside and saw Vaish is just staring at floor. Girls were sitting beside her. After some time Abhi went outside the house followed by boys. Then Avu came and saw boys.)

Avu : Guys aap sab yaha aur darwaja..

(She stops when she saw Abhi. She got tears in her eyes. Abhi also saw her and went towards her and hugged her tightly)

Avu (crying) : Bhai...

Abhi (crying) : Shh.. Ro mat.

(They broke the hug. Abhi wiped his tears and also Avu's.)

Avu : Bhai aap yaha? Aur Bhabhi kaisi hain.

Abhi : chal.

Avu : Par bhai..

(Abhi took her in room. She saw Vaish. She got tears in her eyes. She went towards her and stood in front of her. )

Avu (crying) : Bhabhi..

(As soon as Vaish heard her voice. She lifts her face up and saw Avu. She just stood up and hugged her tightly and started crying. Both sisters in laws started crying while hugging and by watching them all got tears in their eyes.Avu caressed Vaish's hair)

Avu : shh. Bhabhi... Stop crying.

(She calmed down after sometime. Avu made her sit on bed and sat beside her. She put Vaish's head on her lap and started caressing her hair.Vaish was very weak so eventually she slept on Avu's lap.)
.
.
.
EOC***