73.Do as i said..

(Sidneet are alone in Hall. Avu took her stuffs. She was about to go when Sid held her wrist)

Sid : Wait na please. I want to say something.

Avu : Ok

Sid : I said sorry to you in front of all. But again I am really very sorry. I hurted you so much. Please forgive me. I know I don't deserve anything. I don't deserve the true love. That's why people betrayed me. First Ari and now Rits. But leave that. Will you forgive me?

Avu : As I said that's not your mistake. You trusted her at that time because you loved her so much. And I don't mind that. It's totally correct. But Sid you didn't even listen to me once. You never gave me a chance to explain. But it's ok. Everything is fine now. And don't say sorry again. It's ok.

Sid : Thank you so much.

(Avu just smiled)

Avu : Umm I think you should take rest now. Bohot kuch ho gaya hain. I will make dinner.

(She took her stuffs and was about to go in guest room but again Sid held her wrist)

Sid : You shouldn't go to that room.

Avu : Then where will I live?

Sid : In our room

(Avu got shocked. She then blushed a little)

Avu : It's ok I will....

Sid : Do as I said.

Avu : Ok

Sid (in mind) : I hurted by the love second time. But why I am feeling like I am happy. I should be sad. But why I am feeling happy. Avu is such a pure soul. I did wrong with her. I shouldn't do that with her. I am feeling complete now. But why? Ughh I can't understand this feeling.

(Avu went from there. She put her stuffs and set the wardrobe. She put her books and all stuffs. It took nearly 30 minutes. Then she got fresh. She went in kitchen and made dinner for all and some healthy stuffs for Vaish.

She thought to let Abhinavi spend some time with each other. So she took the dinner of them in their room. She put Vaish's medicines in plate and told Abhi to give them to her after dinner. Then she went from there. She then decide to give Sid dinner.

She went to their room to find Sid sleeping. She went near him and shook him. Sid stirred a little. But slept again. She shook him again. Then he woke up and saw Avu)

Avu : I am sorry for disturbing. But you should eat first and then sleep.

Sid : Ok

Avu : Should I bring dinner here?

Sid : No it's ok. I will come down.

Avu : Ok come then. Dinner is ready.

Sid : hmm

(He went down and saw Avu setting the plates for him)

Sid : You ate?

Avu : No you eat. I will eat after that.

Sid : Come. Sit here.

Avu : But..

Sid : Do as I said.

Avu : Ok

(She sat beside him)

Sid : You also eat with me.

Avu : Ok

(Then they ate dinner silently. Sid then went to their room. Avu washed the plates and went towards the room. She took the laptop given by her boss and started doing her work. Sid went near her)

Sid : Do your work tomorrow now sleep.

Avu : But..

Sid : Do as I said.

Avu : Ok

(She closed her laptop. She then took the blanket and made her way to sofa.)

Sid : Where are you going?

Avu : You only said me to sleep na?

Sid : Then sleep here na (pointing towards bed)
Avu : No it's ok I will sleep on sofa.

Sid : Sleep on bed with me.

Avu : But..

Sid : Do as I said.

Avu : ok

(She sat on bed. Sid came and sat on another side. She then make pillow wall and slept. Sid made grumpy face looking at pillow wall. Then he also slept on his side)
.
.
.
EOC***