34.Messed up

All went to the hospital. Doctor checked her and came out.

Rahul : Dr. Is she fine? She is ok na? She will be alright na?

Ri : Let him speak Rahul.

Rahul : sorry.

Dr. : It's ok. And yaa she is fine. But....

All boys : But what??

Dr. : Dur to pressure of that pole. Her one valve of respiratory duct got damaged due to which sometimes she can't breathe properly if she went to the air lack place or something like that. Otherwise she is ok. I hope you all understand. Don't let her go in such places.

(All got shocked. Rahul started crying. Sid got tears in his eyes but don't know why)

VA : Because of me all these things happened. I should have take care.

Rahul : No Aunty it's not your fault.

(Nurse came)

Nurse : Patiente is conscious now. You can meet her.

(All went towards her.)

All : Avu you are ok na?

Avu : Yes. I am fine. Sid are you ok??

Rits : Yes he is ok. By the way why the hell you did this?

Avu : To protect Sid.

Rits : But I am here to protect him. You don't have to interfere between us.

Abhi : Rits what are you saying??

Rits :  I am correct bhaiya. She did this to break our engagement.

(Avu had tears now.)

Avu : No.. No..

All boys except Sid and Abhi : Shut up Rits.

Faisu : Let's go Avu. I will drop you.

Jai : Yes Avu let's go.

Avu : I didn't did it intentionally. I am sorry Sid and Rits. From now I will keep distance from you.

(All boys except Sid and Abhi took Avu to her home and went from there. All others also went to home. Sid was thinking the things just happened)

Sid (in mind) : Why Rits said like that? Was she correct? But Avu wouldn't do it. I know. She is innocent. Yes yes she is innocent. But what if Rits is right??Now what to do??

(While thinking he slept)

Avu (in mind) : Why Rits is thinking like that?? I am not getting good vibes about her. No Avu what are you saying. She is Sid's love. I should keep distance from them. Tomorrow only I will apply for external candidate admission. I can also do the job whole day. Yes this is the right way.

(She slept like this)

Next morning....

Avu went to college and did her admission process and went home without informing anyone.
EOC***