Chapter-2

Bondita and Batuk safely reached RC mansion she was welcomed grandly not only by her family but also the villagers. Now KSJ was proud of her bahu as she is a barrister now.
During Arti seeing manoroma she felt little bit bad but still she managed to recover it. Bondita was very happy to reunite with her family and Manayata was very happy to see Bondita. As Bondita has been her role model all through. Bondita was searching for her pati Babu when Som said

Som: Dada ghar par nahi hain boudi jab aa jayege tab mil lena

Trilochan- hn bahu jao Jake haat mu dho lo aur khane kelia aa jao

She felt bad still She nodded her head and went upstair to get fresh. After sometime she came downstairs and joined her family members in the dinning. When she was serving food to her KSJ the door bell rang and she went to open the door the moment she opened the door she had tears in her eyes. Anirudh was mesmerized by her Beauty but he was can't able to recognise her. When he came out of his fantasy world he asked her.

Anirudh- aap kon??

Trilochan- 13 saal kya dur Chali gayi tu toh apni hi patni Ko bhul Gaya.

The moment KSJ said that she is his wife he realised and was overwhelmed to see Bondita infront of him. When he was taking further step towards her she just backed of and went away from there.
They all had a great dinner and was very happy seeing their 'GrahLakshmi'.
After dinner Bondita said everyone to gather on the hall and as per her instruction all gathered there. After 5min she came with a big bag in her hand which was really heavy Bihari went to her and help her.

Trilochan- kya hua bahu tumne hum sabko yaha kun Bulaya hain aur ye kya hai? ( ponting towards the big bag)

Batuk- Kaka ye kesa sawal hain bag hain ye.

Trilochan- wo toh Hume dikh hi Raha hain lakin isme hain kya?

Bondita- aap sab kelia tofa. Chaliye sab Beth jaiye.

She took out a shawl and a royal stick and gave it to her KSJ and said

Bondita- Aab ye mat kahiye ga ki in sab chizo ki kya zarurat thi? Mera Dil Kiya ishliye layi hu. Udhar mujhe aap keila yahi acha laga toh ye le aiye asha hain aapko acha lagega.

Trilochan (with moist eyes taking gift and placing his hand on her head said)- tumne laya hain toh acha kun nahi lagega bahu. Tumhara di hui har choti chiz bhi hamare liye kimti hain.

After that she hesitantly moved towards Binoy and hand over a Royal Suite and a box where there was a wrist watch and a royal bracelet. He took it.

Bondita- asha hain ki aapko acha lagega sasur ji.

Binoy- thank you.

Then she moved towards Sampurna and and gave her a royal saree, necklace and a purse. After seeing that Sampurna was overwhelmed and took it from her.

Bondita- Sayad aapko acha Lage ye Saab

Sampurna- wese mujhe nahi Laga tha ki tu mere liye kuch laiyi hogi lakin dhanyavad mere liye ye sab lane kelia.

Bondita- koi baat nahi

Then she went towards Som and gave him a royal jacket, and a box where there was a wrist watch, perfume and a bracelet.