chapter-6

It was Sunday. Bondita did all her Chores and got ready for the Arti. She did it and by listening her melodies voice everyone wakeup and came towards their mandir. As soon as Bondita completed her Arti. She turned around and saw everyone was their. She went and handover the Prasad and Arti to everyone. And said

Bondita- chaliye Aab fata fat Jake naha dho lijiye aur naste kelia aa jayea. Chaliye jayea bhi.

Everyone left and she went towards kitchen to make coffee,tea, and coco milk for everyone. After being fresh everyone gather at the dinning.

Bondita- ye Rahi KSJ ki gud wali chai, susar ji ki aur Som dada English tea, Batuk ki coco milk aur, ye aapki coffee (said giving everyone)

Trilochan- waaah! Bahu pure 13 saal Baad hum tumhare haat ki Bani chai pi rahe hain...bohat yaad Kiya humne ish chai Ko khaskar daat Ko (listening this everyone laughed)

Bondita with fake anger- KSJ main aapko daatti Hun?

Trilochan- aur nahi toh kya. Hamesa keheti ho KSJ ye na kare, KSJ ye na khai, KSJ aapki tabayat kharap ho jayegi, KSJ, KSJ, KSJ. Yehi sun sun ke humara pura din guzr jata tha. Aur Abhi bhi dakho ate hi firse Suru ho gayi thi kehe Rahi thi aab toh main aapse yoga karbayungi.
(Said with moist eyes and chuckled a little while listening this Bondita's eye became wet)

Batuk- hn boudi mai bhi aapki haat ke bane khane Ko bohat yaad Kiya...sachi main jab aap khana banati ho na toh Maan karta hain puri katori bhi kha jau.
(Listening this everyone laugh)

Manayata- mujhe toh nahi pata didi kun ki main toh aaj apke haat ka khana khane wali hu. Lekin mene aapki jitni bhi tarif suni hain aap toh ush se bhi jyada achi aur sachi hain. Hamesa Som ji kehete the ki jab boudi ayegi na toh dekhna kese tumhe Kaka ke samne ek Kushal ghrani Bana degi.

Bondita- Aab toh main Bana ke hi rahungi.(saying this both chuckled)

Bondita- chaliye aab fata fat aaplog apna nasta khatam kare.. warna khana thanda ho jayega.

Trilochan- are bahu tum dono bhi Beth jao. Aur humare saath nasta karlo.

Bondita- nahi KSJ hum Baad main kar lenge.

Trilochan- Hume kuch nahi Sunna hum tumhe puch nahi rahe hain kehe rahe hai. Chalo jaldi Beth jao.

At that scene sampurna came and sat beside Binoy and manoroma came too. Manayata sat beside Som and Bondita was going to sat beside anirudh when manoroma came and sat beside him and they both smiled seeing eachother. Bondita was hurt she stand their like a statue. Seeing this Trilochan, Batuk Som, and Manayata became furious. Batuk said to Bondita

Batuk- Boudi aap mere saath Beth jao. Aao

Bondita was not moving at all so Batuk dragged her and made her set beside him and served her the breakfast. Seeing this anirudh felt bad and jealous too.

After breakfast everyone went to their respective work. It was evening when anirudh returned from his work. Bondita saw him coming so she immediately rushed towards kitchen and made coffee for him and decided to give it by her own and planned to spent time with him. When she went to study she didn't found him so she decided to check his room and she went towards his room. She was about to enter the room when she saw anirudh and manoroma were talking and laughing.

Manoroma- sach Kahu anirudh bohat acha lagega.

Anirudh- hn, maza toh bohat ayega... Tayar rehena.

Listening this she doubted them but still she ignored. Still she was hurt. seeing her standing infront of Anirudh's room sampurna went towards her and she too heard their conversation. And said to Bondita.