Chapter 1

(Katrina's POV)

"Hey, get up" a female voice said as she shook me awake. I whined but still opened my eyes. I panicked as I realized I didn't recognize my surroundings. My head was pounding and it hurt. When I looked up I saw a very pretty woman, she had dark hair and wore very tight clothing.

"Where am I?" I asked her as I got up. "Hell" she replied and I laughed before looking at her and realizing she wasn't joking. "Wait what? I'm where? Is this a joke?" I asked many questions in a panic, looking around at the dark place I was at.

"You died and you are here, now tell me your name pretty girl" she smirked as she said the last part and I tilted my head. "My name is Katrina Winslow, it's nice to meet you" I smiled to her.

"I'm Arin" she said quickly before turning ans walking away. "Well? Are you coming?" She asked and I quickly ran to her and trailed behind her.

I heard a loud scream which made me scared, then I bumped into Arin on accident. I quickly apologized and we walked into a big room.

I looked around and saw a man sitting on a big chair reading a book. He looked scary, but man  was he fine.

"Arin, come to bother me some more today?" He said in a sarcastic manner. She scoffed and threw a knife She was holding at him, he dodged it without even looking up from the book he was reading.

I gasped which seemed to catch his attention, as he looked up from his book and looked at me and Arin.

"And who might this be?" He asked as he closed his book and got up, walking towards us.

"This is Katrina Winslow, she's not supposed to be here" Arin says and I hide behind her as the man gets closer. "Not supposed to be here? What do you mean Arin?" He asked. Arin moved aside and he finally saw me fully.

"She isn't supposed to be here, I think they accidentally sent her down here instead of up there" Arin sighs and walks away to grab her knife.

"Pleasure to meet you, My names Lucifer" He smiles and I stand still for a moment. "Yes, I'm the devil" he continues after I don't speak for a minute. "I'm sorry, my name is Katrina, but you already know that" I chuckle nervously and mentally hit myself on the head.

"Now I do believe you aren't supposed to be here, so how did you get here?" He asks me. "I have no idea, all I remember is I went to bed and then I woke up here and Arin was shaking me awake and apparently I'm in hell" I say still wrapping my mind around the fact that I was in hell and talking to the devil, who is actually very cute.

"My, my, what will we do with you?" Lucifer mumbles and turns to Arin.
"Let's keep her!" He says excitedly. I furrow my eyebrows and am about to protest but Arin speaks up before me. "Are you sure Luci?" She asks him before she puts her knives in her pockets.

"Do I even have any say in this?" I finally butt in and they both turn to me. I stand there with my arms crossed like a mad toddler. "Well of course you do love, what would you like to do? Want me to send you back up there to the silver city with dear old dad?" (A/N:If you get the lucifer reference, I love you)

I look at him for a moment before speaking up. "I don't know, if I stay here I don't want to be tortured but if I go up there, what if it's not everything I want?" I say as I bite my lip, a nasty habit I have when I get nervous or stressed or something.

Lucifer thinks for a moment before he walls to his chair and sits. "How about we keep you here, in the castle, for 2 weeks and at the end of this time, you can choose to stay or leave."

I look at him for a moment before I nod, "Okay, I'll stay for 2 weeks, but if I do decide to stay, what happens then?" I ask him and he smirks. "Well then you stay here with me in the castle, you can keep me company and I will get you anything you desire, since you are staying willingly, if you choose so, then I see no reason why I would need to have you punished like the other rotten souls in here" he answers and I nod.

"Okay" I reply. He gets up again, this time taking my hand and leading me through some halls and up a staircase. We finally get to a room and he opens the door to reveal a very vibrant room. The walls were a light pink and there was a big bed and a vanity close by. There was two doors to the left and right. The one on the right was the bathroom and the one on the left was the walk in closet.

"Its very pretty" I say as I look around. "Well it's all yours, also here is a note pad and pencil, these are for you to write down anything you'd like for Arin to get you to make your stay more comfortable" he smiles and I look at the note pad and pencil.

I turn to lucifer and smile at him. "You know, everyone is always saying the devil is evil and scary and I really think they were wrong" I say softly. He looks at me for a moment, his mouth was open just a little. "Well Katrina, I do believe that most things you hear about me are wrong, but feel free to ask me any questions you have. I always tell the truth" he flashes me a smile before walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

I smile to myself and go to the bathroom. When I look in the mirror I realize that I'm covered in dirt so I decide to take a shower. I turn the water on to the temperature I want it before I walk to the closet and check to see if any clothes were in there.

I was pleasantly surprised to see half the closet filled with clothes. I picked out an oversized shirt and some sweatpants since I was tired and I decided I should just sleep and wait till tomorrow to really explore and ask questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my shower I brushed my teeth and climbed into my big bed. This was definitely gonna take a bit to get used too.

I found a remote on my bedside table and it controlled the lights and the ceiling fan. I turned the fan on and put the lights off, but not all the way because I was afraid of the dark.

I fell asleep to the sound of the fan and the breeze that it hit me with

********************************
Hey babes! I'm so excited for this new story!! I hope everyone likes it!

I know it's not really like what people would expect when I write about the devil and he'll and stuff. But this is all fiction and just a story so I can make it however I imagine it :)

Anyways I love you guys, gals, and non-binary pals ♡

WC: 1263
Bye Angel's! 👼