Chapter 5

(Katrina's POV)

Mornings are horrible. I don't like waking up early and being preppy. I like sleeping.

So when Lucifer came into the nursery and woke me up at 8 AM. I was not very happy.

"Come on love, you can't sleep all day" Lucifer says as he holds me up taking my head off his shoulder, where it was oh so comfortable on. "What kind of crazy person wakes up at 8 in the morning?" I whine as I look at Lucifer and rub my eyes.

"The devil" he replies and moves my hands from my face. "You're a butt" I say to him and he chuckles. "It's true, I have an amazing ass" he snickers and I roll my eyes.

"We have lot's to do today so chop chop! Get ready and meet me in the living room in 30 minutes" Lucifer says as he sets me down and walks out of the room leaving me there.

I take a shower and changed into a blue dress that stopped at my knees with some blue thigh high socks and white flats.

My hair was tied up in a ponytail with some hairs out in the front because I was too lazy to do anything to it.

I walked downstairs and into the living room. I was met with Lucifer sitting down and on the table was chocolates and flowers.

"Confessing your love? You're gonna have to do better than that Lucifer. I have high standards, and you are the devil after all" I say trying to match his confidence. Lucifer turns to me with a smirk. "Exactly, I'm the devil. I'm clearly the sexiest man you've met" he says with a chuckle and I giggle.

"Ehhh not quite" I say as I sit next to him. "Well who is this man you speak of who is apparently sexier than me?" Lucifer asks, looking a bit jealous. "Why, jealous?" I ask as I watch Lucifer scoff and turn his head. "Me? Jealous? Never."

"Clearly. Also I was just lying, no one could ever out sexy the devil" I whisper to him and he makes a face, looking proud.

"What are these for anyway?" I ask as my hand goes over the chocolate box and to the flowers, touching them softly. 

"Well, I thought a nice gesture would be good for you. To welcome you for the next 2 weeks" he points to the gifts than to me. "Well thank you Luci" I smile and open the chocolates seeing my favorite ones, caramel filled.

I quickly grab one and eat it, gushing over the sweet taste. "I take it you like caramel chocolates?" Lucifer pipes up after I eat the chocolate piece. "I love chocolate in general, but eating too much sweets makes me sick. Sometimes I won't even realize I ate too many until I feel sick" I tell him.

"Well, we should get to what I was going to talk to you about"

(Lucifer's POV)

I take a mental note to remember that if Kat eats too many sweets she will start to feel sick.

I decide it's time I talk to her about what I really was going to tell her about today.

"Well, we should get to what I was going to talk to you about" I say, this catches her attention and she turns to me.

"Well, as you know, I'm the devil. And I do torture souls here in hell and to do that, I use a different, how do I say this? Ummm, form" I try to explain this to Kat.

"Form?" She asks, clearly confused. "It's better to show than tell. Don't be scared love" I tell her before I turn to my natural devil form. Red skin, red eyes, wings.

(Katrina's POV)

I watch as Lucifer turns from human to a devil like creature like in paintings you'd see on the internet. I look at his body and take it all in.

It scared me for a moment, but as I looked at it, I realized it was a little comforting. I mean, he showed me this side of him so that if I ever saw him like this, I wouldn't be terrified.

"Kat? Are you okay?" Lucifer asks, I quickly realized I spaced out and I nod. "Well?" He asks, almost as if he was nervous to hear me answer. "This is the real you?" I ask him. "Yes it is. This is The Devil" Lucifer responds and I suddenly feel little.

I couldn't control it and I slipped I to little space. I reached towards Lucifer and he flinched back. I hovered my hand for a moment before he moved forward and my hand met his skin.

I felt the hear from his skin, but then it went away, almost as if he thought it would burn me.

I suddenly looked up at his wings and squealed. They weren't like the kind of devil wings that looked like bat wings and had pointy ends. They looked like angel wings, they were white too.

I touched them and they suddenly wrapped around me and pulled me into Lucifer's arms. "Is a certain someone little?" He asks and I shake my head as I giggle and one of his wings tickles my side.

"Stoppppp p'easeee" I say in between laughs. Lucifer's wing retracts and I look up at his devil face. I trace the scars as Lucifer looks at me.

(Lucifer's POV)

I watched as the little girl traced the scares that were scattered along my face.

She was truly and genuinely good. There wasn't a bad bone in her body, even I couldn't deny it. I knew deep down, she belonged in heaven. But a bigger part of me wanted her to stay here.

It made me realize that she was the only person who could make me happy. Don't get me wrong, I loved Arin and the other demons, but that was a friend love.

It surprised me when Kat spoke up and ripped me out of my thoughts. "I wanna go out 'n see outside" she says to me and I think for a moment. Maybe it was a good idea to show her what she was in for if she stayed with me in hell after the two weeks was over.

"Hmm, okay we can go outside, but only if you put on a jacket because you might get cold. Hell, contrary to popular belief, is not that hot, quite the opposite, it's actually kind of cold" I tell her and she nods before I walk to the nursery and find a small jacket that fit with her outfit. It had little bear ears at the hood and was blue and white.

(Katrina's POV)

Lucifer took me outside and I felt a cold wind, which made me snuggle up against him.

He moved his arms around me protectively and walked out more. I noticed a lot of doors, but none were open, and some were locked.

Down the way, I saw Arin and Gen was following behind her. Gen was holding a bone in his mouth and I waved to them. Gen started to bark and I think that caught another hell hounds attention because it started to run towards us and was growing at me. It pounced and I hid my face against Lucifer's neck quickly, but I felt nothing happening.

I opened my eyes and saw Lucifer's wings were wrapped around us, protecting me from the hound.

I looked at Lucifer and he moved my face to his neck and told me to stay calm. I suddenly heard whimpers from the dog and the sound of a knife. When I looked up, the dog was gone and so was Arin.

"Where Arin go?" I ask quickly, hoping she wasn't eaten by the dog. "She had to do something very quickly love, don't worry about it" Lucifer smiles assuringly and I nod.

Gen barks and I look down at him smiling. "Hi doggy!" I wave and he backs back at me. I giggle and point to the ground. "Down p'ease?" I say politely. "Anything for the little one with good manners" Lucifer smiles and puts me down.

I get on my knees and start petting Gen happily. He licks my face in return and I kiss his head before I get up. "He never liked strangers or humans in fact until you came along. He seems to love you" Lucifer tells me and I giggle.

"I love him! He is my favoritest dog ever!" I clap my hands before I hold lucifers and he leads us back to the castle. He said we could explore more another time and it was my nap time.

I whined about the nap, but Lucifer said that if I took a nap then when I woke up, I could play with Gen and my toys so I agreed and layed down for a nap happily.

********************************
Hey yall! I'm loving writing the long chapters! I hope you enjoyed!

I love you guys, gals, and Non-binary pals! ❤

WC: 1521
Bye Angel's 👼